new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zubrman said:
jimharri said:
ManCityX said:
But there's loads of white on those kits. There's no white at all on the new one.
Fair point. On a side issue, just washed the shirt for the first time, a week after buying it. 40 degrees, no fast spin, shirt turned inside out, out on the washing line to dry (no tumble dryer), and the sleeve badges are hanging off already;

NMFwkcbl.jpg

No problem (so far) with the number and lettering on the back.

:-(

Did you use fabric conditioner? The label says you shouldn't.
No.

jimharri said:
Zubrman said:
jimharri said:
Fair point. On a side issue, just washed the shirt for the first time, a week after buying it. 40 degrees, no fast spin, shirt turned inside out, out on the washing line to dry (no tumble dryer), and the sleeve badges are hanging off already;

NMFwkcbl.jpg

Did you use fabric conditioner? The label says you shouldn't.
No.

Happened to mine too. Put a tea towel over the sleeve and it should iron back on

mardon85 said:
Any news or leaks of the Euro Away? I hope we keep last year's, it looked class.

Isn't it the god awful purple that has been posted here as well. ugh. hope my dreams come true and that isnt the case

Dunne's own goal said:
mardon85 said:
Any news or leaks of the Euro Away? I hope we keep last year's, it looked class.

Isn't it the god awful purple that has been posted here as well. ugh. hope my dreams come true and that isnt the case

And worse, the exact same template used by every other Nike team for their away/third. They don't even bother giving the clubs slight variations anymore. And our home shirt is just the US Centennial shirt from a few years ago with a patch over the collar. Nike is just trying to maximise profit on a very undervalued sponsorship deal.

BatBlue said:
jimharri said:
ManCityX said:
But there's loads of white on those kits. There's no white at all on the new one.

NMFwkcbl.jpg

This happened to my gold sleeve badges both on this years shirt and on last years shirt, and I only had the gold badges put on last years after we won the league.
my lads has started peeling off aswell!

I've just received my away shirt (a Jersey777 special).
Took a few weeks but can't knock the quality at all. Feels much better than last year's genuine 3rd shirt I have.

I read that you need to up-size when ordering the thai quality/ player versions; however this isn't really the case.
Will probably order another one in a small if anyone wants to take this medium off me for what i paid? (£17)

Can post pics/measurements if necessary.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.jersey777.info/Products/Player-Version-Manchester-City-14%2F15-Away-Dark-Blue-Soccer-Jersey-Embroidery-Logo-Football-Shirt-with-little-Holes-p12060.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jersey777.info/Products/Play ... 12060.html</a>

goatinho said:
BatBlue said:
jimharri said:

NMFwkcbl.jpg

This happened to my gold sleeve badges both on this years shirt and on last years shirt, and I only had the gold badges put on last years after we won the league.

The badges are shit. I bought my kids the kit when it came out but only got them printed at the Stoke game. The PL badges started coming off after they had worn them for a couple of days.

adam_rushmer said:
I've just received my away shirt (a Jersey777 special).
Took a few weeks but can't knock the quality at all. Feels much better than last year's genuine 3rd shirt I have.

I read that you need to up-size when ordering the thai quality/ player versions; however this isn't really the case.
Will probably order another one in a small if anyone wants to take this medium off me for what i paid? (£17)

Can post pics/measurements if necessary.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.jersey777.info/Products/Player-Version-Manchester-City-14%2F15-Away-Dark-Blue-Soccer-Jersey-Embroidery-Logo-Football-Shirt-with-little-Holes-p12060.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jersey777.info/Products/Play ... 12060.html</a>

interesting to know. clicking that link, at the bottom of the page is a sizing chart, does your shirt measure the same as they claim?

those sizes quoted look like a size down on the Umbro shirts sizes, i.e. the Jersey777 for size small measures the same as an Umbro size medium? maybe makes sense, Umbro always seemed a bit small/fitted

Juan King said:
goatinho said:
BatBlue said:

The badges are shit. I bought my kids the kit when it came out but only got them printed at the Stoke game. The PL badges started coming off after they had worn them for a couple of days.

get some wonderweb fella and place under the badge, place a damp tea towel over and iron.

job should be a good un, Btw if they did it right first time this top tip would not be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.