new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

GeekinGav said:
nmc said:
GaudinosWheels said:
I may be on my own with this but I'd like a modern version of this one (I'm not counting the one from a few years back!)
e8umaryr.jpg

Liked that one at the time. The recent attempts - I think it was Reebok - were poor.

that was my all time fave as a kit .... only one i had as a full kit ...... tempted to do one now, i resisted last night lol

Full kit wanker alert.

SebastianBlue said:
BlueBarratt said:
SebastianBlue said:
I wouldn't get your hopes up mate.

I won't be. Seems as though my one-man boycott this season hasn't worked

That's what you call bacterial roots activism.

My aim was to hit Nike where it hurts; their profit margin. Evidently they're not operating 50 quid away from bankruptcy

nmc said:
GeekinGav said:
nmc said:
Liked that one at the time. The recent attempts - I think it was Reebok - were poor.

that was my all time fave as a kit .... only one i had as a full kit ...... tempted to do one now, i resisted last night lol

Full kit wanker alert.

I have two full kits, City and Zaragoza...

However, both were (and maybe again) used for community league play. I've never worn them away from the pitch aside from to the pub after playing.

Couldn't imagine wearing one as a supporter but to each their own.

Ban-jani said:
How about a remake of this?

man-city-toffs-manchester-city-1970s.jpg
I loved that kit. Had it as a young brat as well as the white one with the red and blue (not black!) sash. Even had those little numbers on the arms as well.

My only gripe with Nike is they only have a handful of different shirt bases. It's just the colors that change. To me they all look the same. With Umbro I always felt like our kit stood out from everyone else.

nmc said:
GeekinGav said:
nmc said:

Full kit wanker alert.

i was 13 and played football in it .... so try again.

GeekinGav said:
nmc said:
GeekinGav said:

Full kit wanker alert.

i was 13 and played football in it .... so try again.

I was only kiddin ya. At the cup final against Stoke there was girl outside ( mid 20s) in full home kit. Everyone was drooling over her - she looked gorgeous. Tried to get the wife a full kit but she ain't having it.

nmc said:
GeekinGav said:
nmc said:

Full kit wanker alert.

That was my first Kit as a young un. My mum had to practically peel it off me whilst i was asleep. Played out in it, wore it under my school uniform and even slept in it!

SebastianBlue said:
nmc said:
GeekinGav said:

Full kit wanker alert.

I have two full kits, City and Zaragoza...

However, both were (and maybe again) used for community league play. I've never worn them away from the pitch aside from to the pub after playing.

Couldn't imagine wearing one as a supporter but to each their own.

Do you iron your socks Seb?

It could make all the difference!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.