new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

acton28 said:
dario2739 said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
some nice Nike kits on the new Nike World Cup ad

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XviR7esUvo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XviR7esUvo</a>

Is it just me...I didn't see a single City player in there yet we get Shrek and Tim fucking Howard?!!

We should fuck Nike right off - go with Adidas!

Our players are too busy giving their all to win stuff...

That and most of our highest profile players have signed endorsement contracts with other sports manufacturers (Adidas, Puma, Warrior, etc).

Don Karleone said:
Bm_HGotCMAAjbvU.jpg

That maroon one is a thing of beauty!

They're too similar to last year's kits.

kenzie115 said:
Don Karleone said:
Bm_HGotCMAAjbvU.jpg

i think we are getting that home one if the rumours are to be believed (maybe white, not navy). tbh ... with this seasons kits, there's not much room for manoeuvre. there's only Purple, Yellow and the red/black (that are City related) that dont match the last 2 years of kits say (based on 3 new kits next season).

and cos its Nike, they dont care when Umbro has done before.

kenzie115 said:
Don Karleone said:
Bm_HGotCMAAjbvU.jpg

You obviously don't recall the Nike United kits, which had white collars and flashes one year, black the next

We've got to go back to the red and black stripes, that is city away to me.

GaudinosWheels said:
I may be on my own with this but I'd like a modern version of this one (I'm not counting the one from a few years back!)
e8umaryr.jpg

Liked that one at the time. The recent attempts - I think it was Reebok - were poor.

nmc said:
GaudinosWheels said:
I may be on my own with this but I'd like a modern version of this one (I'm not counting the one from a few years back!)
e8umaryr.jpg

Liked that one at the time. The recent attempts - I think it was Reebok - were poor.

that was my all time fave as a kit .... only one i had as a full kit ...... tempted to do one now, i resisted last night lol

Footy Headlines claims the 14/15 Away kit is mainly navy and comes with an unique graphic pattern on the front and yellow applications. I love the yellow training tops/jackets that we've been wearing recently.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
nmc said:
GaudinosWheels said:
e8umaryr.jpg

that was my all time fave as a kit .... only one i had as a full kit ...... tempted to do one now, i resisted last night lol

It's Fiorentina meets Bowls, with our beautiful crest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.