new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunne's own goal said:
ashtonblue said:
The shape of that top looks like it's the women's shirt

Now that you said that it does look like it could be women's shirt. BUT I think the ladies will play in exactly the same kit as men from now on. #Holistic

they already do/

Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

Champions2012! said:
Are Nike keeping that godawful shield there on purpose?
If by "on purpose" you mean to save themselves tons of money while charging more for an inferior product, then yes they are doing it on purpose. They do it for all their teams so don't be expecting any light at the end of the tunnel.

Dubai Blue said:
Champions2012! said:
Are Nike keeping that godawful shield there on purpose?
If by "on purpose" you mean to save themselves tons of money while charging more for an inferior product, then yes they are doing it on purpose. They do it for all their teams so don't be expecting any light at the end of the tunnel.

I know someone who works in the industry and he said Nike always use a badge that is one continuos shape so that it can be stitched on more cheaply. Nike offered to make a cut out of our badge, so it would be stitched on without the shield, but it would mean losing the 3 stars, as a separate cut out would have to be made for each star, making it too expensive.

It was a choice between a badge with no shield and no stars, or keep the stars and have the shield. The club obviously chose the latter.

It's somewhat ironic that the club introduced an unpopular feature (the shield) in order to protect another unpopular feature (the stars).

It's 100% are new shirt sadly can't put the picture up but if someone can its hung up in the background at the Roma kit launch.

Meep meep.

Roma+2014+15+Home+and+Away+Kits+0.jpg

GeekinGav said:
Dunne's own goal said:
ashtonblue said:
The shape of that top looks like it's the women's shirt

Now that you said that it does look like it could be women's shirt. BUT I think the ladies will play in exactly the same kit as men from now on. #Holistic

they already do/

Exactly. So if this is the new women's shirt, mens will be exactly the same (but shaped for men)

If this is the new shirt I really do not like it. The material seems better, at least, but the design is very uninspired (we seem to get the second tier treatment from Nike—other clubs get much more inventive work).

That said, I didn't like this year's but just bought it anyway—as I buy the home shirt every year we win a trophy—so I'll probably pick up this boring affair this time next year. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.