new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

CrimsonTideBlueMoon said:
Any chance we see the new one tomorrow evening at the match? Might not be bad PR . . . wore the nike ones last year in St. Louis and NY even before they went on sale

They would tell us on the official website/twitter/facebook.

I'm guessing that it'll be unveiled in pre-season.

Looks alright. They always look better on the players.

We did fail to retain the title tho with the dark trim/collar last time :(

Hoping for navy socks a la 89/90/91

I know they're jackboot-sporting neo thugs, but I wish we had the same kits as Lazio's, they're just superb...

14147153696_ee4e90ed2e_b.jpg

New-Lazio-Home-Kit-13-14.jpg

On a side note, I reckon Macron's kits by and large are fantastic anyway; simple, clean and elegant.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
I know they're jackboot-sporting neo thugs, but I wish we had the same kits as Lazio's, they're just superb...

14147153696_ee4e90ed2e_b.jpg

New-Lazio-Home-Kit-13-14.jpg

On a side note, I reckon Macron's kits by and large are fantastic anyway; simple, clean and elegant.

No doubt! I hate Nazio and almost feel bad for liking their kits as much as I always do.

They really looked good last year with white numbers - I'd like to see us go back to that (last year we had it was I think the FA Cup season).

If any of these kits posted are real I'm hoping the away or alternate kit are alright as I'm looking to buy at least one jersey.

With the dark on the collar & sleeves I hope the socks are dark as well.

Manchester-City-United-Division-One-1989+cropped

Is it my imagination but did the latest today on tour episode have a guy in the crowd wearing the shirt doing the rounds here? 4.16

MC ID said:
Is it my imagination but did the latest today on tour episode have a guy in the crowd wearing the shirt doing the rounds here? 4.16
He's wearing our Umbro shirt from last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.