new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salty. said:
Wouldn't mind a set of kits based on the white kit at the mo. Home, blue with a white/maroon stripe, away as is and third strip, maroon with white and blue stripe.
138553187__460069b.jpg

Salty. said:
Wouldn't mind a set of kits based on the white kit at the mo. Home, blue with a white/maroon stripe, away as is and third strip, maroon with white and blue stripe.

I've got to be honest, for some reason I just never liked that kit. I would say that it's because I naturally favour kits without any second colours or patterns, but I quite liked the two-tone black away kit this year.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Salty. said:
138553187__460069b.jpg
The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Salty. said:
138553187__460069b.jpg

? I hate cats!!!!!!!!

CitizenTID said:
I don't like any black on our shirt, it should be white trim every time. Black trim is for the rags

100% agree! Blue/White full stop! The Rags Black has even pushed NAVY to one side to a certain degree.

JJCMCFC said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
As nice as that would be it's going to be this one.

20140514-104749.jpg

If it is going to be this one I can see dark blue socks making a return
i've been longing for the return of the dark blue socks for years. no idea why but i love it. the kit looked brilliant at arsenal and fulham away

stimo said:
JJCMCFC said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

20140514-104749.jpg

i've been longing for the return of the dark blue socks for years. no idea why but i love it. the kit looked brilliant at arsenal and fulham away

Light blue socks only.

stimo said:
JJCMCFC said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

20140514-104749.jpg

Dark blue socks is still no reason not to have white trim on the shirt!

what do you guys think of this one?

<a class="postlink" href="https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34.0-12/10370758_894999863859745_864745776_n.jpg?oh=b3a8951e81c09d985f9714c8a0690a68&oe=53850158&__gda__=1401223662_4c6d7500f151beea1915b6c134c2ff16" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... c134c2ff16</a>

(sorry dont know how to put pics on!)

[bigimg]http://www.penmon.org/userimages/manchester_city.gif[/bigimg]

^These are the traditional Manchester City Football Club colours.

Sometimes there's been a variation on the collar, more/less/no white trim on the shirt; sometimes there's been more navy trim on he shorts; and sometimes there's been a variation with the turnovers on the socks, more/less/no sky trim.

But for by far the longest amount of time as Manchester City FC we have had sky blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks. We've had that combination for about fifty years more than the next most common combination (sky-white-sky).

KippaxCitizen said:
[bigimg]http://www.penmon.org/userimages/manchester_city.gif[/bigimg]

^These are the traditional Manchester City Football Club colours.

Sometimes there's been a variation on the collar, more/less/no white trim on the shirt; sometimes there's been more navy trim on he shorts; and sometimes there's been a variation with the turnovers on the socks, more/less/no sky trim.

But for by far the longest amount of time as Manchester City FC we have had sky blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks. We've had that combination for about fifty years more than the next most common combination (sky-white-sky).

^^^ this and ONLY this. No idea why we get pissed about with our kits. You would never see Arsenal abandoning its white sleeves or the Rags opting for red shorts. We need to create or re-establish these colours as our 'brand' image. It's got Manchester City written all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.