new kit launched on O/S

The shirt looks a lot better on. But the shorts, THE SHORTS! Just why!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:03 pm --<br /><br />The shirt looks a lot better on. But the shorts, THE SHORTS! Just why!

Well done to all involved, a massive improvement on last year's away strip in my opinion. Wasn't too keen when I saw it the other week but I think the full kit looks bloody lovely, I even like the socks, quality kit and great idea on the OS as well to present it that way with De Jong.

the socks & shorts are ming

iv changed my mind about the away shirt now seeing it

looks nice still cant afford it though:/

[bigimg]http://www.sport.co.uk///public/man%20city%20new%20kit(1).jpg[/bigimg]

Good lord, I don't wear City gear at any time, however there is some very, very nice gear on there. Love the away socks, and the long sleeve away shirt is a belter.

I can't remember an outfit being this ugly in many many years, so very disappointing. I didn't like last years away or hime kit a lot either.

I agree with most of you, i think the shirt is brilliant.
The shorts arent great with the shirt and wel the less said about those socks the better :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.