new kit launched on O/S

Hooch said:
dario2739 said:
'Mercer' Jacket - classy, I love it!

Vinnie wearing that jacket with the home shorts and socks looks awesome!

Whereabouts are the pictures of Vinnie wearing it?

The window of the City Store at the ground - there's a touch screen monitor with him on it.

blue 1992 said:
I love the new kit, ESPECIALLY the socks! does anyone know about when the home and 3rd kit will be out?
Third kit is staying the same.

The home kit is apparently out on the 7th of August, the day we play Valencia.

Got my away top today from COMS, it's a quality shirt. My only "complaint" is that it's designed to be a slimmer fit, not the best for those with a gut

dario2739 said:
Hooch said:
Whereabouts are the pictures of Vinnie wearing it?

The window of the City Store at the ground - there's a touch screen monitor with him on it.
Went to the City store in town earlier, the away kit looked miles better in the flesh. I'm more impressed with the Mercer jacket though, its brilliant

ste.sully said:
dario2739 said:
Went to the City store in town earlier, the away kit looked miles better in the flesh. I'm more impressed with the Mercer jacket though, its brilliant

Vinnie is modelling it on the OS as well.I've been waiting for a while for us to release a jacket like the Mercer one.I'lll be having that soon.

kevdeblue said:
http://mcfc.co.uk/

have a play looks good

Fuck me, that is better than FarCry. I will be playing with De Jong all night now. Can't wait until my kids get home. Awesome web-design that is.

shirt is decent, but the shorts look like swimming shorts and have no club logo, and the socks are well, just terrible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.