New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

mcfc2607 said:
Manx Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
Do we have a launch date for the new kits

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html</a>

he said new kits so thats a fail pal ;) if he said "do we have a lauch date."Fine but he didnt so.

FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
A what date?

;-)

jimharri said:
mcfc2607 said:
Manx Blue said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html</a>

he said new kits so thats a fail pal ;) if he said "do we have a lauch date."Fine but he didnt so.

A what date?

;-)

Oh shit the bloke accidently missed one letter out what an idiot.

SteWadda said:
jimharri said:
mcfc2607 said:

A what date?

;-)

Yep, while he was slagging off someone else for posting a link to a NASA page. Also, did you not see the smiley in my post? It indicates that the post is not meant to be taken 100% seriously.

jimharri said:
SteWadda said:
jimharri said:
A what date?

;-)

Yep, while he was slagging off someone else for posting a link to a NASA page. Also, did you not see the smiley in my post? It indicates that the post is not meant to be taken 100% seriously.

I still can't see a smiley in your post. I wouldn't have taken your post 100% seriously if I did. If it's there must be something up my end.

SteWadda said:
jimharri said:
SteWadda said:

I still can't see a smilley in your post. I wouldn't have taken your post 100% seriously if I did. If it's there must be something up my end.
Look VERY carefully just below the words ''a what date'' in my post. The equivalent of two lines down. The smiley was done in white to try to catch people out. Worked as well!

jimharri said:
SteWadda said:
jimharri said:

I still can't see a smilley in your post. I wouldn't have taken your post 100% seriously if I did. If it's there must be something up my end.
Look VERY carefully just below the words ''a what date'' in my post. The equivalent of two lines down. The smiley was done in white to try to catch people out. Worked as well!

Brilliant, it worked perfect.

What a div.

Quick question.

Are Nike phasing out Umbro completely. Sunderland? Lille I think? City. It seems to me like some the bigger clubs are leaving Umbro. Makes me wonder if Nike are trying to slowly phase out Umbro over the next 5-6 years?

unlikelyfan19 said:
Quick question.

Are Nike phasing out Umbro completely. Sunderland? Lille I think? City. It seems to me like some the bigger clubs are leaving Umbro. Makes me wonder if Nike are trying to slowly phase out Umbro over the next 5-6 years?
Be a shame if that happened. Umbro have been going donkey's years and have produced some classic City kits. Then again, they did churn out some shite, especially in the 90's. Wasn't that gone on last season's home kit, with that blue and white checked bit on the neck. The previous two were good though, especially the 09/10 kit with the white round neck; a classic.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Quick question.

They own Umbro, and they originally wanted to expand the brand beyond football into a kind of 'terrace fashion', and then on to consumers who had no interest in football. It hasn't worked, and it's cost them a fortune, so they are phasing Umbro out of the picture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.