New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

pominoz said:
BezzMCFC said:
Why are rags pretending to be spanish/mexican woman now?

fuckin hell sad bastards..

Because he has done the Asian female and male, plus the Dutch female.

An African next, i'll bet.
Could be right there Pom,I'm going a bit left field and saying Ivorian possibly a relative of the Toure's if not a close friend/neighbour

Maria Castillo Sánchez said:
bluebannana said:
MonsallBlue said:
You need a photo with you holding up a piece of paper with the words "I Love Bluemoon" written on it..... :)

if you are you say who you are you are very welcome, we could do with some pretty faces :)

Thank you so much for some nice welcomes but to those asking stupid questions I dont know what the hell is wrong with you have you got shit for brains or something? I only came on here because I am a city fan and wanted to say hello to everyone if that upset some people then what can I do. Maybe I shouldnt be so nice and act like some people on here who just argue and have nothing good to say about anyone but just criticise people anyway once again thank you for your nice words the rest of you can go and fuck yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria x
Dutch, Chinese, now Panamanian. What will you be next you fucking weirdo, Klingon?
Time for TCIB to expose your amateurish attempts at WUMing again, methinks

pominoz said:
Manx Blue said:
Going back to the post, before I started piss arseing around, did I see somewhere on here or was it MCFnet, that the shop on OZ weren't meant to put them on sale until 12th June...or did I dream that up??

15th to the 21st, i was told, by the guy at the shop.

Much Obliged Sir....didn't think I was going mental....other than accepting lawn sausages through my letterbox

LongsightM13 said:
bluebannana said:
if you are you say who you are you are very welcome, we could do with some pretty faces :)

Thank you so much for some nice welcomes but to those asking stupid questions I dont know what the hell is wrong with you have you got shit for brains or something? I only came on here because I am a city fan and wanted to say hello to everyone if that upset some people then what can I do. Maybe I shouldnt be so nice and act like some people on here who just argue and have nothing good to say about anyone but just criticise people anyway once again thank you for your nice words the rest of you can go and fuck yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria x
Dutch, Chinese, now Panamanian. What will you be next you fucking weirdo, Klingon?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

glen quagmire said:
LongsightM13 said:

Maria x

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I don't know what you are all talking about I am not from Panama I am Colombian from Santa Marta why don't people read my posts before leaving such stupid comments. I keep on seeing TCIB talked about who is this guy?

glen quagmire said:
LongsightM13 said:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I don't know what you are all talking about I am not from Panama I am Colombian from Santa Marta why don't people read my posts before leaving such stupid comments. I keep on seeing TCIB talked about who is this guy?

103sk5z.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.