New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Going back to the post, before I started piss arseing around, did I see somewhere on here or was it MCFnet, that the shop on OZ weren't meant to put them on sale until 12th June...or did I dream that up??

bluebannana said:
MonsallBlue said:
Maria Castillo Sánchez said:
Hola Bluemoon!

I had a real giggle at all the postings today from all you City fans and wanted to say hello properly and thought maybe even Harry might recognise me if I posted a picture of me so hope you all like please dont be too hard on me!!

adult upload image

You need a photo with you holding up a piece of paper with the words "I Love Bluemoon" written on it..... :)

if you are you say who you are you are very welcome, we could do with some pretty faces :)

Thank you so much for some nice welcomes but to those asking stupid questions I dont know what the hell is wrong with you have you got shit for brains or something? I only came on here because I am a city fan and wanted to say hello to everyone if that upset some people then what can I do. Maybe I shouldnt be so nice and act like some people on here who just argue and have nothing good to say about anyone but just criticise people anyway once again thank you for your nice words the rest of you can go and fuck yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria x

Manx Blue said:
Going back to the post, before I started piss arseing around, did I see somewhere on here or was it MCFnet, that the shop on OZ weren't meant to put them on sale until 12th June...or did I dream that up??

15th to the 21st, i was told, by the guy at the shop.

A bit off topic this lads but I was at the Bushy's Beer Tent last night at the Isle of Man TT and I saw a lad wearing a tracksuit top that looked strangely familiar. When he got up close I saw it was one of the tops they wore to come out at the FA Cup Final in 1981 (sky blue with a red and black bar across chest and back) - a really nice retro piece. The lad wearing it told me it was one of the originals and that he had the player's Cup Final shirt too. He said he paid a mint for them. Does anyone know if they ever made replicas of those track suit tops (ie he was winding me up) or was I staring at one of the holy grails of City kit memorabilia? Great item in either case !

isab23502 said:
A bit off topic this lads but I was at the Bushy's Beer Tent last night at the Isle of Man TT and I saw a lad wearing a tracksuit top that looked strangely familiar. When he got up close I saw it was one of the tops they wore to come out at the FA Cup Final in 1981 (sky blue with a red and black bar across chest and back) - a really nice retro piece. The lad wearing it told me it was one of the originals and that he had the player's Cup Final shirt too. He said he paid a mint for them. Does anyone know if they ever made replicas of those track suit tops (ie he was winding me up) or was I staring at one of the holy grails of City kit memorabilia? Great item in either case !
Yeah, he was most likely winding you up:

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_browse.aspx?category|category_root|16346=umbro%20training&category|cat_16346|25705=collections&category|cat_25705|25708=retro%20tops" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... tro%20tops</a>

mcfc-87069.jpg

isab23502 said:
you can buy replicas from the club
http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_details.aspx?pid=87069

You sure he hadn't just bought one of these?

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_browse.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c16346=umbrotraining&category%7ccat_16346%7c25705=collections&category%7ccat_25705%7c25708=retro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... 5708=retro</a> tops

bluebannana said:
MonsallBlue said:
You need a photo with you holding up a piece of paper with the words "I Love Bluemoon" written on it..... :)

if you are you say who you are you are very welcome, we could do with some pretty faces :)

Thank you so much for some nice welcomes but to those asking stupid questions I dont know what the hell is wrong with you have you got shit for brains or something? I only came on here because I am a city fan and wanted to say hello to everyone if that upset some people then what can I do. Maybe I shouldnt be so nice and act like some people on here who just argue and have nothing good to say about anyone but just criticise people anyway once again thank you for your nice words the rest of you can go and fuck yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria x
Like their team even their wumming is in decline

bluebannana said:
MonsallBlue said:

Maria x

Wise words Maria. You're welcome here and take no notice

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
bluebannana said:

Maria x

Wise words Maria. You're welcome here and take no notice
As welcome as his last 4 or 5 usernames anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.