New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

im sorry but the club only have themselves to blame for this leak,we seem to be the only epl team not to release details of our kit,all we have is a photo in a australian shop.

bit of a joke that were still waiting on details for the jersey,and this 'we want you to promote our jersey campaign ' come on its a jersey,just release it.
only themselves to blame here city

release the fucking thing

and just heard its mid july it will be begin to be sold

lol,not gonna buy a jersey that will last from august to may

craigsteel said:
Disaster that our kit has not been released, Wont be buying a kit with life expectancy of aug - may, jokers, get it sorted year after year we are last to release, buy polp shirt with crest instead.

You do know that you can still wear it after the season ends dont you it does'nt disintergrate as soon as the players stop wearing it.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 pm --<br /><br />
larderland said:
lol,not gonna buy a jersey that will last from august to may

Again you can wear it after the season ends just because the players don't wear it on the pitch does not mean the shirt just stops existing.

i like the new home kit and think it will look better in the flesh than in them pics

i just fear for the kits when we go nike

just look at the shit nike kits at the euros, the holland kits tonight look so cheap

and whats with the square/ block numbers ?

numbers should be round/ curved

unless you are a 1,4or 7

flicker said:
i like the new home kit and think it will look better in the flesh than in them pics

just look at the shit nike kits at the euros, the holland kits tonight look so cheap

unless you are a 1,4or 7

but look at frances kit very nice or the everton kits i posted couple of pages back

im pretty sure them numbers can't be used in the prem league, all numbers have to be the official premier league ones. nike can use them for international teams only.

noely said:
flicker said:

unless you are a 1,4or 7

but look at frances kit very nice or the everton kits i posted couple of pages back

noely said:
flicker said:

unless you are a 1,4or 7

france one is nice not to sure about the everton one think its just the logo<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 pm --<br /><br />
Fazz28 said:
im pretty sure them numbers can't be used in the prem league, all numbers have to be the official premier league ones. nike can use them for international teams only.

noely said:
flicker said:

hope so it just looks cheap
unless you are a 1,4or 7

Fazz28 said:

noely said:
flicker said:

unless you are a 1,4or 7

Manufacturers use their own in Euro club comps too.
Celebration.ashx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.