New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

ultimateharold said:
Manufacturers use their own in Euro club comps too.
Celebration.ashx

i honestly think this number style is shit. could use some font that is more contemporary.

Soooo dissapointed if this is the kit! I fucking hate it when the kit is sub par. I hope i never meet the moron who decided to give us a black and white badge! Absolutely 100% ruins the kit that does. This kit with our normal coloured badge = perfection. Just looks like they ran out of colour dye for the badge now! Actually annoyed as hell at this!

Mad_fer_it said:
Soooo dissapointed if this is the kit! I fucking hate it when the kit is sub par. I hope i never meet the moron who decided to give us a black and white badge! Absolutely 100% ruins the kit that does. This kit with our normal coloured badge = perfection. Just looks like they ran out of colour dye for the badge now! Actually annoyed as hell at this!

I'm sure when you think about it and realise thart it's just a replica shirt, noone is making you buy one and there is more important shit going on in the world you'll just move on and get over it.

BatBlue said:
Mad_fer_it said:

I'm sure when you think about it and realise thart it's just a replica shirt, noone is making you buy one and there is more important shit going on in the world you'll just move on and get over it.

You name me one event in the world that is currently going on, that is more important than our new kit design?............

Yeer just what i though, absolutely nothing! We haven't seen anything as important since we launched our previous kit!

BatBlue said:
Mad_fer_it said:

I'm sooooo disappointed as well and I don't give a flying monkey of what's going on in the world, sort it out City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.