New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Churchill123 said:
BatBlue said:
Mad_fer_it said:
Soooo dissapointed if this is the kit! I fucking hate it when the kit is sub par. I hope i never meet the moron who decided to give us a black and white badge! Absolutely 100% ruins the kit that does. This kit with our normal coloured badge = perfection. Just looks like they ran out of colour dye for the badge now! Actually annoyed as hell at this!

I'm sure when you think about it and realise thart it's just a replica shirt, noone is making you buy one and there is more important shit going on in the world you'll just move on and get over it.

You name me one event in the world that is currently going on, that is more important than our new kit design?............

Yeer just what i though, absolutely nothing! We haven't seen anything as important since we launched our previous kit!
=Nothing! (and i do mean it!)

I must say this kit is really starting to grow on me, there is something incredibly retro about it, I dont know what it is but I get a real 1950's vibe about it. Looks great in PES if its legit.

Just been on to a relative in Australia who has been into a Rebel Sports shop to try and get a kit for one of my lads. The manager told her they've taken them off the shelves and will go back on sale on 1 July.

Pride_In_Battle said:
Колобок said:
ultimateharold said:
Manufacturers use their own in Euro club comps too.
Celebration.ashx

i honestly think this number style is shit. could use some font that is more contemporary.

Comic Sans?
this could be a good game - its not correct - Comic Sans has a closed 4

craigsteel said:
Disaster that our kit has not been released, Wont be buying a kit with life expectancy of aug - may, jokers, get it sorted year after year we are last to release, buy polp shirt with crest instead.

beats playing in an away shirt at home (like versus Boro).

acton28 said:
craigsteel said:
Disaster that our kit has not been released, Wont be buying a kit with life expectancy of aug - may, jokers, get it sorted year after year we are last to release, buy polp shirt with crest instead.

What a crazy game that was! David James putting on an outfield shirt and going upfront, he won a penalty to put us in touch of European football and Fowler missed. Ridiculous that we played in the away shirt at home, although I guess it did its job of promoting the kit as for the next season I had James number 1 on the back of that away shirt.

BlueBilly said:
acton28 said:
craigsteel said:

What a crazy game that was! David James putting on an outfield shirt and going upfront, he won a penalty to put us in touch of European football and Fowler missed. Ridiculous that we played in the away shirt at home, although I guess it did its job of promoting the kit as for the next season I had James number 1 on the back of that away shirt.

Weaver and James on same pitch. Fowler needed his toes re-aligning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.