New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

I like it, very classy and the black makes it look like we mean business. Not so sure about the badge though

Fair play to Umbro they've kitted us out in some top clobber

grass_allergy said:
Black printing on the back then?
white i reckon... otherwise the only white on the shirt will be the little bit on the badge, and i don't think umbro would design a shirt with only 1 inch of white on it, they will have other white to 'tie it' together.

on this note, i am not sure about it. i don't like white and black together on this. i don't know why, but i don't think they go well when there is another colour involved. the contrast is too great IMO between the black and white. i would rather the 3rd colour was another shade of the black or the white (e.g. if the white was replaced by grey, it would complement the black more - or if white was replaced by a grey shade of blue)

atm im not sure about black and white together, there is too much contrast between the shirt and the shorts

mansour's tow ropes said:
grass_allergy said:
white i reckon... otherwise the only white on the shirt will be the little bit on the badge, and i don't think umbro would design a shirt with only 1 inch of white on it, they will have other white to 'tie it' together.

on this note, i am not sure about it. i don't like white and black together on this. i don't know why, but i don't think they go well when there is another colour involved. the contrast is too great IMO between the black and white. i would rather the 3rd colour was another shade of the black or the white (e.g. if the white was replaced by grey, it would complement the black more - or if white was replaced by a grey shade of blue)

atm im not sure about black and white together, there is too much contrast between the shirt and the shorts
what about maroon colours like we had in the Europa League a few years ago, i thought that looked class

Ell-ano said:
grass_allergy said:

what about maroon colours like we had in the Europa League a few years ago, i thought that looked class

I don't think that will happen. There are only a certain number of colours you can use for your names and numbers in the Premier League. These are White, Black, Red, Navy and Gold.

I agree though, maroon numbers would look ace!

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
Ell-ano said:

I don't think that will happen. There are only a certain number of colours you can use for your names and numbers in the Premier League. These are White, Black, Red, Navy and Gold.

I agree though, maroon numbers would look ace!

not for me, blue, white, black and maroon all on one shirt?!

if the black bits were maroon then maroon numbers would be good. but we have to be careful about maroon on a sky blue SHIRT, as we are entering villa/west ham/ burnley territory (i.e. the championship)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/120428/shocking-fake-kits-liverpool-man-united-arsenal-chelsea-and-spurs-170733?p=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/fea ... 170733?p=2</a>

ciderjohn1 said:
http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/120428/shocking-fake-kits-liverpool-man-united-arsenal-chelsea-and-spurs-170733?p=2

That first spurs shirt is nice, but the arsenal shirt is amazing!

ciderjohn1 said:
http://www.talksport.co.uk/magazine/features/120428/shocking-fake-kits-liverpool-man-united-arsenal-chelsea-and-spurs-170733?p=2

I wish the Rags' ones were real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.