New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Just a thought, is the black V part of the design or is it a polo shirt design that Kolarov has simply unbuttoned with an undershirt on?

grass_allergy said:
Just a thought, is the black V part of the design or is it a polo shirt design that Kolarov has simply unbuttoned with an undershirt on?

Interesting thought, but I think the fact the black 'undershirt' bit is perfectly square suggests its part of the kit and not, as you suggested, a black t-shirt Alex is wearing.

Not to mention that if this was indeed a photo-shoot for the new kit, theirs no way they'd allow him to wear a visible undershirt.

I know this is off topic a little but I figured this would be the best place to put it. Do they make a shirt designer 2 for mac? Or any football shirt customization program that is equivalent for mac? Thanks for the help.

i don't see why you couldn't just use the files from the bluemoon kit designer file, as long as you have photoshop. should work with a mac.

coops said:
Definately legit mate described it to me weeks ago as he seen it also away is all maroon!
Get in there! I love Maroon for City, by far our best colours away from home. None of this red shit!

Bongo Joe said:
Aguero_Element said:
Is that pic real??
Considering Kolarov is wearing it I imagine it's fairly genuine.

This made me laugh so much more than it should have.

I like the kit, but tbh there hasnt been a City home kit I've genuinely disliked in the last 19 years. This years with the soundwave was fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.