New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

SuperYaya said:
Any idea when the kit is actually released?

Probably gonna be a while now so they can sell the old kit with the champions printing for a bit

adammck said:
Lad in Australia said this was in one of the Rebel Sports stores the other day...

547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

I'm the one that took this photo.

It's 100% authentic. Rebel have secured a deal with Umbro not too long ago, hence why we never see MCFC last year.

For anyone wondering what it feels like, it's a similar material to our 2010/11 kit.

I love this kit, naturally it looks better on a person than it does hung up in that unironed slumpy state, but its another fantastic kit.

I just hope Nike don't make them as bad as they have with uniteds over the years starting next year.

That material is fucking awful, I have never sweat as much in that wooly shit we wore in 09/10. Kit has gone backwards. Then again, we just won the league, the lads can run out in fuckin Red kilts and caterpillar boots and i wouldn't give a shit. I personally don't like it and hope that there is some last minute change of heart/ideas, and we see a true modern, 'Champ-worthy' kit.

Fuck it though. WE'LL WEAR WHAT WE WAAAAAAAAAAANT...is that allowed?

From that photo, i don't like it as much as i did when originally seeing kolarov modelling it.
Worst one that umbro have done in my opinion.
Will still probably end up buying it though i suppose lol

Halfpenny said:
High quality pic I just found on Twitter. [edit: Which I see has already been posted]

CITY12leaked.jpg

Still nice.

Not sure whether to laugh or cry!
Awful and cheap looking shirt.... It doesn't get any more boring.... uninspiring color & design

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.