New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Bellyeye said:
It'll be interesting to see what colour shorts n socks are planned for this shirt. I can see black being incorporated somewhee.

manchester-city-home-shirt-tiff.jpg

greasedupdeafguy said:
Not a massive fan of it but ill get used to it, are we changing the away and 3rd kit?

away kit will change and the away from this year (red and black) will become the third kit, as per the usual.

Not that it really matters in the long run but the more I look at it the more disjointed it is. It just looks mashed together, especially with the whites shorts (which should look great). It looks cheap and thoughtless. Makes this year's look classic. I yearn for the 10/11 shirt again.

Maybe it'll grow on me, though.

High quality pic I just found on Twitter. [edit: Which I see has already been posted]

CITY12leaked.jpg

Still nice.

Halfpenny said:
High quality pic I just found on Twitter. [edit: Which I see has already been posted]

CITY12leaked.jpg

Still nice.

Yea that was posted a few pages back.

My take on it is that this is the kit, it's just that this specific picture looks like a knockoff, stuff looks slightly cheap and not fitted like normal umbro kits. Someone probably saw the one on Kolarov from a couple weeks ago then make some knockoffs of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.