New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

apple4lex said:
adammck said:
Lad in Australia said this was in one of the Rebel Sports stores the other day...

547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

I'm the one that took this photo.

It's 100% authentic. Rebel have secured a deal with Umbro not too long ago, hence why we never see MCFC last year.

For anyone wondering what it feels like, it's a similar material to our 2010/11 kit.

Thank goodness for that. Great feel to the 2010/2011 kit. The material on this year's just didn't feel right on the home or away shirt.

Looking forward to this new one. I think the black accents kind of suit the role we will have taken on (in the eyes of our enemies) for the upcoming season: that of the villains. The slick, stylish, well-financed Bond-villainesque champs that every other club will be gunning for.

We know we aren't that. We know it's all heart and balls, but we may as well get used to the fact that we are now public enemy number one (if we weren't already). They can't feel bad for us anymore due to the title having been won, so now they will want to turn the world back "rightside-up" and see baconface and the boys back in the driver's seat.

Too bad the bad guys aren't gonna lose at the end of this movie.

Yeah, I dig the black and blue.

Let's bruise the league in a proper 10-point-lead-going-into-the-final-match-of-the-season style punch-up next year.

Can't say I'm a fan, I think its fucking awful to be honest, and I hate saying that about any City shirt. Hopefully Nike will be an improvement because Umbro have seriously let themselves down with this.

just got a tip from somebody itk at umbro,the prem badge on our shirts will be golden.

naaaa naaaaaaaaaa naa nana na naaaaaaaaa,nana na naaaaaaaaaaa,ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It looks great in that it's clearly the same superb-quality material as used in the 2009-10 and 2010-11 shirts. And I love the 2-tone look. However, that horrible collar/neck just ruins it. Why do they always have to fucking meddle and ruin it with pointless shit gimmicks? Give it a simple neck and that would be the perfect football shirt.

the picture showing it already on sale just like this years horrible effort was makes me wonder are umbro stuck in the dark ages? with minimum effort pictures can be at the fingertips of millions yet we are meant to be "surprised" at a later date.....get a grip umbro we aren't that daft

Im going to reserve my judgement til I see it on in the flesh, I thought this years "soundwave," was god awful at first glance at the pictures. In the end it turned out to be one of my favourite ever kits.
By the way can guarantee the tagline for this kit will be "Dark side of the Blue Moon," - it really does write itself.

Stuuuuuu said:

It looks great in that it's clearly the same superb-quality material as used in the 2009-10 and 2010-11 shirts. And I love the 2-tone look. However, that horrible collar/neck just ruins it. Why do they always have to fucking meddle and ruin it with pointless shit gimmicks? Give it a simple neck and that would be the perfect football shirt.

No chance looks cheap, looks washed out just horrible! Kind of quality when you go abroad and see the tacky copies of ours now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.