New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

i was a big fan of the home shirt ever since i saw the leaked kolarov tshirt but that away kit is stunning, going to be a hard choice.

km09 said:
When do people think theyll be releasd, and will one be releasd before the other?

From memory (which has proven to be shit earlier in the 50s pages) that the home is released first usually.

Are a few exceptions, I remember when we played Middlesbrough final game of season, Fowler missed pen to put us in Europe, James played up front, Musampa scored equaliser, that we wore our new navy away shirt for the next season!

I did that competition on how the home should be released, and put it should be released with away (not giving away my award winning idea ;)

The competition to be the person to reveal it doesn't end till 31st May so I'm guessing middle of June by the time they've done all the promo shots and vids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.