New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

mancityscot said:
away shirt is hideous to say the least. home shirt is ok.

imo the worst kits we've had that umbro have made

I couldn't disagree more, the away kit is classy and simple, the way football kits should be.

The home one is smart too but I can see why the collar won't be to everyones taste.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Dubai Blue said:
Wolfy said:
Away kit is gorgeous.
It's completely the wrong colour. Even in the photo where the light has supposedly been corrected.

Just think of it being 1 of the nicer purple kits we'll ever have lol.
There is that, but it's not even proper purple; it's kind of a weird hybrid of the two!!

Hopefully it's just issues with the lighting, because I really like the design. Umbro have done loads of maroon training tops for us in recent years, so it'd be a bit strange of them to suddenly forget how it's meant to look!!!

Jumanji said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Jumanji said:
There will be no gold lettering or numbers except for the Champions League.
if the sheikh wants gold letters, the sheikh will get gold letters.

we can just say we had surplus letters left over from the 'champions 12' printing, and we have to use the leftovers to get round the FFPR.
Talk to the FA about gold lettering.

Or Portsmouth, since they have had gold lettering in the Premier League also?

Not a fan of the away shirt at all. It may grow on me in time.

The home is nice, might actually buy that one

Dubai Blue said:
Wolfy said:
Away kit is gorgeous.
It's completely the wrong colour. Even in the photo where the light has supposedly been corrected.
I agree. The design is class; the colour is completely wrong. It looks more like red wine than it does maroon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.