New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

MATCITY said:
Joehannes said:
Anybody got an idea of the shorts and socks for the away kit?
Most probably white with maroon trim

We're having white shorts with the home kit, do you really think we'll have white shorts with the away kit too?

The colour seems a bit like this training t shirt we had a couple of years ago.

umbro-11-12-man-city-matchday-t-shirt--maroon.gif

Pity it's not true maroon (kind of a plum?!), and i'm not overly keen myself, but i don't have to play in it ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The away shirt is just fucking horrible.

Looks like something the Pope would have hanging by the side of his bed, or the colour and texture of one of those shitty sofas on the DFS adverts.

I agree. The collar makes it look like something from a 90's fashion shop.

Think they are both fucking shite and Umbro have decided NOT to sign off in style. Although Nike have never really made quality kits, I now cannot wait for Nike to take over. Shame this really, but it's money I will be saving. Fingers crossed for a banging 3rd kit!!!

Got an entire wardrobe of champions t shirts, hats, jacket and such so again it will be money saved!

[bigimg]http://www.mancity.fr/img/away.JPG[/bigimg]

That is not maroon, that is granny purple.

Then there's the new home kit with the club colours removed from the badge in exchange for black and white, and you have yourself two hideous new kits.

The one saving grace is that it seems we're back to white shorts for the new home kit.

Umbro have come a long way since the home and 3rd kit of 09/10, and the home of 10/11.

Nike's generic shite can't come soon enough at this rate.

Crescent said:
Adjusted the lighting and color is balanced. This is what should look like.

20j44ew.jpg

That is still goddamn sexy despite the color being a little different to maroon.

That away kit is hot! Plus with gold prem badges, numbers, and names?

Ridiculous. I'm spending so much money on kits this year.

Release this thing soon for goodness sake.

green pennies said:
That away kit is hot! Plus with gold prem badges, numbers, and names?

Ridiculous. I'm spending so much money on kits this year.

Release this thing soon for goodness sake.
You don't get gold Prem numbers and names for being champions. It will be yellow like the ETIHAD sponsor is.

both kits look absoloutley shite, removing the gold badge a symbol now of our club and some horrible away top, why umbro why !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.