New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Bluebloger said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Bluebloger said:
The reason for the black badge isnt just totally random it supposed to be in tribute to Gorton F.C., our original name. we were first Gorton then Ardwick now City I believe............ Gorton F.C. wore and all black kit with whit cross on it.
20839304.jpg

I actually read the forum for years I chose not to post because it seems no matter what you post there's always gonna be some immature prick out there that just wants to be a smartass....... In the last 20 pages all ppl have been doing is whineing about the black badge and how it's totally random no one mentioned the reason why...... If you already knew why then great you can just skim past my post but I think I helped clarify for at least a few ppl that didn't know why it was black....... And back I go to not posting again do to pricks like you

I was aware of why it might be black, still means I don't like it.
I'm only 20 so all I've ever known is the badge with mostly gold and blue on it, the official badge. (As Kev pointed out to me earlier, the away kit of 2000 was also just outlined, and blended into the kit) I'm not old enough to remember the old classic badge. I just don't like the change from what I'VE known as City.

p.s. Grow a set.

Bluebloger said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Bluebloger said:
The reason for the black badge isnt just totally random it supposed to be in tribute to Gorton F.C., our original name. we were first Gorton then Ardwick now City I believe............ Gorton F.C. wore and all black kit with whit cross on it.
20839304.jpg

I actually read the forum for years I chose not to post because it seems no matter what you post there's always gonna be some immature prick out there that just wants to be a smartass....... In the last 20 pages all ppl have been doing is whineing about the black badge and how it's totally random no one mentioned the reason why...... If you already knew why then great you can just skim past my post but I think I helped clarify for at least a few ppl that didn't know why it was black....... And back I go to not posting again do to pricks like you

20840973.jpg

Shaelumstash said:
MATCITY said:
Shaelumstash said:
Never understood this point of view. I have not worn a City shirt since I was 12, I'm not interested in how it looks on me. I'm interested in the identity of the club. I'm sure you would kick off if we had orange home shirts for next season, because City play in blue home shirts, it's part of who we are. Same with the shorts and the badge, it's part of our identity.
Its not orange though is it its blue with a bit of a black badge giant who cares

A badge I might add we haven't even had for that long

Yes, but if it was orange, would your attitude be:

"Who cares?

2 options

1.Buy it and put up with it

or

2.Don't buy it???"

I doubt it. The reason being blue shirts is part of who we are. So are white shorts and the gold / blue badge, however new it is.
The thing is it never ever will be orange ever.But the badge is going to mono chrome (and not for the first time either) so i'm afraid the options are buy it or don't not much more you can do

Mëtal Bikër said:
Bluebloger said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

Did you ever stop to think that maybe people the reason people weren't discussing the clubs decision to have a black/white design badge was because City fans already knew this was a possible reason and therefore not worth mentioning?

Lighten up bro.
If we had a way to prove it, I would bet you lots and lots and lots of money you're wrong. It's an internet forum. Facts are not a necessity. ;)

jimharri said:
Anyway, the real burning issue has to be; just what the fuck is a bloger?

Answer to your question, courtesy of Urban Dictionary.

Bloger
To bloge is to drink (felch) a quantity of semen greater than that of one ejaculation from another person's rectum. It is not necessarily a sexual act but may be performed for it's therapeutic, novelty or nutritional value. The active participant is the bloger, pronounced blow-ger, while the passive participant is referred to as the bloger, pronounce in the French blow-jhay.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
jimharri said:

Bloger
To bloge is to drink (felch) a quantity of semen greater than that of one ejaculation from another person's rectum. It is not necessarily a sexual act but may be performed for it's therapeutic, novelty or nutritional value. The active participant is the bloger, pronounced blow-ger, while the passive participant is referred to as the bloger, pronounce in the French blow-jhay.
qUazj.gif

Soooooooooo............ moving on from the above conversation....

Any word or anyone fancy a guess on what the shorts and socks will be with this? Think it will be all maroon? White shorts?

Slicker than Sommeil said:
jimharri said:

Bloger

3717088+_1ed4ec81b30bca3148b9d1de7fa8e82c.gif

78 pages about a fucking football kit.

If you don't like it then don't buy it.

If you do like it,then buy it.

Or , just grow up and don't wear football shirts to matches.! For me they are for the likes of my 11 yr old!!!

I see lots of blues who wear shirts to the games and lots who don't...What does it matter.

F.F.Sake...you can tell everyone is getting bored already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.