New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

If its not blue shorts it's a black fucking badge to moan at.Get over it it's here for at least a season

2 options

1.Buy it and put up with it

or

2.Don't buy it

MATCITY said:
If its not blue shorts it's a black fucking badge to moan at.Get over it it's here for at least a season

2 options

or

2.Don't buy it

Never understood this point of view. I have not worn a City shirt since I was 12, I'm not interested in how it looks on me. I'm interested in the identity of the club. I'm sure you would kick off if we had orange home shirts for next season, because City play in blue home shirts, it's part of who we are. Same with the shorts and the badge, it's part of our identity.

Shaelumstash said:
MATCITY said:

2 options

or

2.Don't buy it

Never understood this point of view. I have not worn a City shirt since I was 12, I'm not interested in how it looks on me. I'm interested in the identity of the club. I'm sure you would kick off if we had orange home shirts for next season, because City play in blue home shirts, it's part of who we are. Same with the shorts and the badge, it's part of our identity.
Its not orange though is it its blue with a bit of a black badge giant who cares

A badge I might add we haven't even had for that long

Bluebloger said:
The reason for the black badge isnt just totally random it supposed to be in tribute to Gorton F.C., our original name. we were first Gorton then Ardwick now City I believe............ Gorton F.C. wore and all black kit with whit cross on it.
20839304.jpg

MATCITY said:
Shaelumstash said:
MATCITY said:

2 options

or

2.Don't buy it

Its not orange though is it its blue with a bit of a black badge giant who cares

Yes, but if it was orange, would your attitude be:

"Who cares?

2 options

or

2.Don't buy it???"

I doubt it. The reason being blue shirts is part of who we are. So are white shorts and the gold / blue badge, however new it is.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Bluebloger said:
The reason for the black badge isnt just totally random it supposed to be in tribute to Gorton F.C., our original name. we were first Gorton then Ardwick now City I believe............ Gorton F.C. wore and all black kit with whit cross on it.
20839304.jpg

I actually read the forum for years I chose not to post because it seems no matter what you post there's always gonna be some immature prick out there that just wants to be a smartass....... In the last 20 pages all ppl have been doing is whineing about the black badge and how it's totally random no one mentioned the reason why...... If you already knew why then great you can just skim past my post but I think I helped clarify for at least a few ppl that didn't know why it was black....... And back I go to not posting again do to pricks like you

Shaelumstash said:
MATCITY said:
Shaelumstash said:

Yes, but if it was orange, would your attitude be:

"Who cares?

2 options

or

2.Don't buy it???"

I doubt it. The reason being blue shirts is part of who we are. So are white shorts and the gold / blue badge, however new it is.

We have worn blue shorts in the past, it's not like it's the first time. Besides, our identity is found in the fans, people like Mancini, Mike Summerbee, and Kompany. Not the fact there is a little more black in our badge than there was last year. Just relax.

MATCITY said:

2 options

or

2.Don't buy it

True point, and tbh I don't think I'm going to have a problem with all blue kits in the future after this season. We had some great memories in all blue in the seventies & won our first league title in them after 44 years.

Bluebloger said:
Mëtal Bikër said:
Bluebloger said:
20839304.jpg

I actually read the forum for years I chose not to post because it seems no matter what you post there's always gonna be some immature prick out there that just wants to be a smartass....... In the last 20 pages all ppl have been doing is whineing about the black badge and how it's totally random no one mentioned the reason why...... If you already knew why then great you can just skim past my post but I think I helped clarify for at least a few ppl that didn't know why it was black....... And back I go to not posting again do to pricks like you
Did you ever stop to think that maybe people the reason people weren't discussing the clubs decision to have a black/white design badge was because City fans already knew this was a possible reason and therefore not worth mentioning?

Lighten up bro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.