New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

I haven't bought a shirt since the white sash one from a few seasons back, but that maroon one is supurb, I will defoo be getting that one, long sleeves with the badges (altough I don't wear replicas to games)

What are you think about this?

First kit: Basis in the blue sky - no need to explain. Black is inserted because it was the first color of our jerseys.
Away kit: I began be a fan of the City at 1999s when we carried the kits of this colors, which was later named "lucky".
Third kit: Very popular kits in black and red color simply can not be excluded. On white basis, these two colors are in excellent agreement.

newkits1.jpg

citizen-serbia said:

First kit: Basis in the blue sky - no need to explain. Black is inserted because it was the first color of our jerseys.
Away kit: I began be a fan of the City at 1999s when we carried the kits of this colors, which was later named "lucky".
Third kit: Very popular kits in black and red color simply can not be excluded. On white basis, these two colors are in excellent agreement.

newkits1.jpg

The 3rd kit is very good. Very cheeky indeed. The other two are the same as previous kits with a slight twist.

citizen-serbia said:

newkits1.jpg

They're decent mock ups!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
78 pages about a fucking football kit.

If you don't like it then don't buy it.

If you do like it,then buy it.

Or , just grow up and don't wear football shirts to matches.! For me they are for the likes of my 11 yr old!!!

I see lots of blues who wear shirts to the games and lots who don't...What does it matter.

F.F.Sake...you can tell everyone is getting bored already!

I'd like to hear more about the bloger..

I'm not too bothered with the home kit, I wouldn't say I love it (yet) but it could certainly be a lot worse! Its actually grown on me a lot since the Kolarov picture was posted, only thing I'm not keen on is the white in the badge, although it was obviously a problem as its the only part really that couldn't be black or blue.

cheers pominoz for all the pictures, I've appreciated your effort!

MSP said:
I'm sure it can't be uglier than this one:

542334_383488351687352_183220395047483_986854_1751607854_n.jpg
that is baaaaaad<br /><br />-- Wed May 23, 2012 6:30 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
78 pages about a fucking football kit.

If you don't like it then don't buy it.

If you do like it,then buy it.

Or , just grow up and don't wear football shirts to matches.! For me they are for the likes of my 11 yr old!!!

I see lots of blues who wear shirts to the games and lots who don't...What does it matter.

F.F.Sake...you can tell everyone is getting bored already!
i just came here for the pictures, im gonna buy the home kit regardless cos im so cool

I can't believe people are slagging off the away kit because it's not the actual maroon shade used back in the day.

Just take it for what it is. It's pure class in my opinion and the use of gold just tops it off. The subtle striping is also a great decision over the prison bar white lines of the older kit.

Umbro have a real winner in that away kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.