New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

people complaining as usual, only on bluemoan. its a nice shirt, which who gives a fuck were playing/watching football not in a beauty contest.

kompany10 said:
people complaining as usual, only on bluemoan. its a nice shirt, which who gives a fuck were playing/watching football not in a beauty contest.

Should of been on here last year for the blue shorts
People threatened to give up season tickets over it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
kompany10 said:

Should of been on here last year for the blue shorts
People threatened to give up season tickets over it

i remember well, i was here just not signed up, was terrible.

Run out in this on Monday night and wow!!

Come on City make this happen.

And to all those going on about Blue Shorts? would Liverpool fans be happy if they didn't have Red Shorts, would Rags be happy if they played in all Red? Answers are no and no. So why should City fans not be upset when they can't see the team play in the traditional Sky Blue and White?

If that kolarov pic somehow turns out to be fake it will go down in history as one of the great wind ups

Blue Lloyd said:
Run out in this on Monday night and wow!!

Come on City make this happen.

And to all those going on about Blue Shorts? would Liverpool fans be happy if they didn't have Red Shorts, would Rags be happy if they played in all Red? Answers are no and no. So why should City fans not be upset when they can't see the team play in the traditional Sky Blue and White?

Exactly...

As for the shirt... well I had a running argument about black trim on our kit when it was just rumoured... I haven't changed my mind! Shirt styling looks nice, but the black trim just isn't City to me... make the collar white, with the infil of the V neck bit maroon (to match the away) and I think that'd sort that out - but the City crest is awful - after the pains Umbro went to posting videos to show how much detail they could get in the crest... then they make it black and white?!? Fuck me... le coq beat you to that in the 90's... come on Umbro City crest in all it's full colour glory please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.