New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Mëtal Bikër said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Run out in this on Monday night and wow!!

Come on City make this happen.

And to all those going on about Blue Shorts? would Liverpool fans be happy if they didn't have Red Shorts, would Rags be happy if they played in all Red? Answers are no and no. So why should City fans not be upset when they can't see the team play in the traditional Sky Blue and White?

Since 1976 we have worn blue shorts 11 seasons. It's not like they just did this for the heck of it. If you like the blue shorts or not that's one thing, but to say they aren't a part of our history is you choosing to ignore some of the facts.
....and the other 106 years we wore sky blue. One season we wore black/greyish shorts.

Point is blue shorts are not something many of us typify with Manchester City, and although we have had them, it's not being ignorant to suggest that many of us don't like to see the club wearing them and as Blues we will voice this.

I understand there are some who grew up knowing City wearing sky blue shirt/shorts, and they are as equally able to voice their appreciation of them, but there is one thing that unifies us; not once have i heard a City fan who LIKES the sky blue shorts suggest we drop the white shorts completely and change to an all sky blue strip.

True, I would never want to get rid of white shorts, but every 4 or 5 years I don't mind it. Having some background in design I can see why they opted for blue shorts this year. White would have made it just too much going on.

THAT IS A THING OF BEAUTY....

Daffy-Duck-masturbating.jpg

fucking love it.

That's gonna be their training kit. No way will it look like that!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

maustin96 said:
That's gonna be their training kit. No way will it look like that!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thats it, all the rumours pointed to that.

whats the problem? it's fucking gorgeous.

I like it but the badge looks abit meh. If they would change the colour of the badge i would like them to do it on the away kit but thats just me. Overall i love it

Mëtal Bikër said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Run out in this on Monday night and wow!!

Come on City make this happen.

And to all those going on about Blue Shorts? would Liverpool fans be happy if they didn't have Red Shorts, would Rags be happy if they played in all Red? Answers are no and no. So why should City fans not be upset when they can't see the team play in the traditional Sky Blue and White?

Since 1976 we have worn blue shorts 11 seasons. It's not like they just did this for the heck of it. If you like the blue shorts or not that's one thing, but to say they aren't a part of our history is you choosing to ignore some of the facts.
....and the other 106 years we wore white. One season we wore black/greyish shorts.

Point is blue shorts are not something many of us typify with Manchester City, and although we have had them, it's not being ignorant to suggest that many of us don't like to see the club wearing them and as Blues we will voice this.

I understand there are some who grew up knowing City wearing sky blue shirt/shorts, and they are as equally able to voice their appreciation of them, but there is one thing that unifies us; not once have i heard a City fan who LIKES the sky blue shorts suggest we drop the white shorts completely and change to an all sky blue strip.

The only people who don't despise the blue Coventry shorts are between the ages of 35 and 45 because City had blue shorts when they were growing up. 99% of everyone else seems to treat them with the contempt that they deserve!

The badge looks...weird. I'll probably need some time to get used to it.

I LOVE that kit!!

Hopefully its genuine, and I'll be buying one. Looks great on the eyes, and I like the contrast between black and white on the badge. Just a thought, but could the black and white resemble the 'old' winning City? showing the 'new' winning City still keeps its history? I really like that kit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.