New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Blue_Rossy said:
Jumanji said:
Handsome young chap.

Sorry but what is the need for that comment? Unless your a f*kin Mens health model, lets see a pic of your chevy chase! (cue all the chevy chase actor pics)
maybe just maybe he's joking

PS Chevy chase is dead

MATCITY said:
Blue_Rossy said:
Jumanji said:
Handsome young chap.

Sorry but what is the need for that comment? Unless your a f*kin Mens health model, lets see a pic of your chevy chase! (cue all the chevy chase actor pics)
maybe just maybe he's joking

PS Chevy chase is dead

No he's not.

or is this a joke im not privvie to?

pominoz said:
unlikelyfan19 said:

Cheers i will give that a go.

Maybe the mods deleted them, if the club are getting arsey about the leak.

See if this gets deleted...

8xtrlw.jpg
Why side on, have you got a gimpy arm. Also have you just caught a bullet with your teeth.

Pigeonho said:
c-t-i-d-87 said:
[bigimg]http://www.mancity.fr/img/away.JPG[/bigimg]

That is not maroon, that is granny purple.

Then there's the new home kit with the club colours removed from the badge in exchange for black and white, and you have yourself two hideous new kits.

The one saving grace is that it seems we're back to white shorts for the new home kit.

Umbro have come a long way since the home and 3rd kit of 09/10, and the home of 10/11.

Nike's generic shite can't come soon enough at this rate.
I can't wait to fuck Mrs P in that away kit. The best kit i've seen us have or years. It's so good infact that i'll use it as a duff wipe afterwards.

That away shirt is gorgeous!! best away shirt we have had in a long time.

another summer. another prolonged wait to see the City kits officially unveiled while every other teams kit is released before ours.

let's have it already Umbro, they've been leaked, may as well get them out there official for all to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.