New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Slightly off topic but does anybody have a black outline image of the badge on a white background, would be much appreciated :)

unlikelyfan19 said:
i8rags said:
Why side on, have you got a gimpy arm. Also have you just caught a bullet with your teeth.

Go on then, post your picture.

he won't, just another internet bully.

pom's gone to the trouble get a picture for us and some cunts have a pop.

shit stains.

Are we not allowed to rip people who voluntarily put their pics up on the internet unless we put our own pics up? Damn you internet

1043261399-cat-internets-150.jpg

20sbc07 said:
Don't like either of next seasons tops.
I'll be sticking with the 10/11 shirt again.

Well done. Seems it hasn't occurred to many on here that not purchasing every shirt is an option.

johnmc said:
Are we not allowed to rip people who voluntarily put their pics up on the internet unless we put our own pics up? Damn you internet

hiding behind a computer doing it is pathetic.

he's done all us a favour by putting the pics up.

i'm all for banter but the last 2 pages stink.

ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:

This wasnt a dig at Pominoz, he has done those that are interested a favour so well done mate. Just a bit of banter aint a big issue when Pom but them up volunarily and he could also take them off if he was offended.

johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:

This wasnt a dig at Pominoz, he has done those that are interested a favour so well done mate. Just a bit of banter aint a big issue when Pom but them up volunarily and he could also take them off if he was offended.

i8rags' comment was nasty, school yard type bullying.

there's no need for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.