New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:
i8rags' comment was nasty, school yard type bullying.

there's no need for that.

Dont be offended for someone else mate.

it's sticking up for someone who doesn't deserve it.

funnily enough i'm not the only one who said something about his comment.

anyway lets not dwell on the matter, this is about our cracking new kits.

ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:
i8rags' comment was nasty, school yard type bullying.

there's no need for that.

Thanks for the support ban-mcfc, but after 20+ years of living amongst Aussies, not much anyone can say that will upset me. My face has been pummeled a few times so is hardly an oil painting ;)

Ed68 said:
Do we know when they will be released yet?

The release date in Australia is 15th to 21st of next month i was told, so should be the same for the UK. (That's the home shirt only, i was told).

pominoz said:
ban-mcfc said:
johnmc said:

Thanks for the support ban-mcfc, but after 20+ years of living amongst Aussies, not much anyone can say that will upset me. My face has been pummeled a few times so is hardly an oil painting ;)

no problem mate, it just really grates me when people behave like that.

pominoz said:
Ed68 said:

The release date in Australia is 15th to 21st of next month i was told, so should be the same for the UK. (That's the home shirt only, i was told).

It will be later than that. My store (Sydney) had to take down the stock and it's all just hanging out at the back.

ban-mcfc said:
pominoz said:
ban-mcfc said:

no problem mate, it just really grates me when people behave like that.

Kids and smartarse,s, we have an abundance of both on here.<br /><br />-- Fri May 25, 2012 1:51 am --<br /><br />
apple4lex said:
pominoz said:
Ed68 said:

It will be later than that. My store (Sydney) had to take down the stock and it's all just hanging out at the back.

My post from a few pages back...

pominoz said:
Just rang the store where i bought the blue/black top, to see if they had the away tops delivered yet, answer was no. (not even on the computer for a delivery date yet)

He told me they have the home kits out the back but have been told that it is not to be released/put on the shelves until the middle of next month, 15th to the 21st is on the computer for release.

Looks like they have been given a bollocking for selling the one i got, as he said there was an embargo until next month (his words).

Can other Aussie's/expats here tell me if they have been removed from the shelves at other Rebel stores?

pominoz wrote:
Just rang the store where i bought the blue/black top, to see if they had the away tops delivered yet, answer was no. (not even on the computer for a delivery date yet)

He told me they have the home kits out the back but have been told that it is not to be released/put on the shelves until the middle of next month, 15th to the 21st is on the computer for release.

Looks like they have been given a bollocking for selling the one i got, as he said there was an embargo until next month (his words).

Can other Aussie's/expats here tell me if they have been removed from the shelves at other Rebel stores?

Reckon the club will be fuming at this. Not your fault Pom and I like many are glad you bought it and showed us.

But ultimately the blame is with the store that sells it over a month early, especially the cheek of it when it hasn't been officially released by Umbro and City, disrespectful if anything.

Reckon City/Umbro can refuse to stock them in future, as obviously they can't wait to sell it with disregard to the club.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
pominoz wrote:

Reckon the club will be fuming at this. Not your fault Pom and I like many are glad you bought it and showed us.

But ultimately the blame is with the store that sells it over a month early, especially the cheek of it when it hasn't been officially released by Umbro and City, disrespectful if anything.

Reckon City/Umbro can refuse to stock them in future, as obviously they can't wait to sell it with disregard to the club.

I think it may have been a communication problem, we are talking Aussie shop assistants here. They get a new batch of products from the UK and just bang it on the shelves.

I bet it does not happen like this next year.

Re release dates: thanks for the assistance even though nobody seems to know the answer.

Strange that we can't pre-order like with the DVD so the club could get the revenue in early although guess that isn't as necessary as it used to be!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.