New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

danebanksheik said:
milly08 said:
Slightly off topic but does anybody have a black outline image of the badge on a white background, would be much appreciated :)
2zjls0l.jpg

got that if it helps will do an outline one soon
or this
2rd7yfs.jpg

Thanks very much mate :)

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Brendan110_0 said:
That purple one will be on sale for a fiver after crap sales, yuck! Nearly as bad as Manures gingham atrosity!
Reading the comments on here think you're on your own there its a good shirt

Not on his own. I do not like either but the away looks horribly dated before it is even released. Very poor efforts, especially contrasted with the beautiful 10/11 shirts.

home.JPG

away.JPG

I watched the NRL State of Origin game on Wednesday and thought abou our two new kits.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KVW_gi0Bn0[/youtube]

whothefisAlice said:
The more I see these kits the more I hate them. How can anyone think these are quality kits? Fuck off Umbro now. Thanks for everything...time for a change again.

Well we have Nike next season and they are the worst IMO - you only have to look at the new United kit!

whothefisAlice said:
The more I see these kits the more I hate them. How can anyone think these are quality kits? Fuck off Umbro now. Thanks for everything...time for a change again.

Yeah i can't wait til we get rid of these nice bespoke kits that we have had and move on to Nike where we will be getting boring, crappy looking, badly made, team wear that looks the same as every other team who has Nike. Who knows we may even have the pleasure of having an iron on badge instead of these sewn into the shirt efforts we have been getting. Should be brilliant eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.