New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

SkyBlueFlux said:
I think people are way too fussy about kits. They look fine to me. In fact I actually LIKE THE BADGE.

Yeah go on, have me out, I said it. I think black looks smart.

Change fellas. If you all had your way we'd have the same kit every season and wouldn't that be just about the worst business strategy in the world?
I agree with this legend

Aguero_Element said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
I think people are way too fussy about kits. They look fine to me. In fact I actually LIKE THE BADGE.

Change fellas. If you all had your way we'd have the same kit every season and wouldn't that be just about the worst business strategy in the world?
I agree with this legend

the-very-best-of-the-success-kid-meme.jpg

Aguero_Element said:
SkyBlueFlux said:

I agree with this legend

I love change itself, just not all change that occurs. This is a change I do not love or like.

Is it possible anyone in Australia could buy me the kit and send one over, will cover all costs via PayPal or other way preferable to you.

Thanks Bobby

no one says f*ck all about the kits after half a match when you get used to them and we score 4 goals in them.

Norb said:
kun said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
not really kept up with this thread but isnt this the same scenario as the other year when people insisted this was the new away?

[bigimg]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s320x320/540033_10150913193866037_909065511_n.jpg[/bigimg]
no, but quite similar;
V-neck collar, gold writing (Sponsor, umbro badge etc) and some feint pinstripes
... And a completely different colour for starters, but I think the point that TFS was making is that what we've seen is possibly training kit and not match wear!

Correct my friend.

Andouble said:
no one says f*ck all about the kits after half a match when you get used to them and we score 4 goals in them.

Exactly! If you drag this thread up from 12 months ago you'd see plenty of peeps slagging off our kit. And our kit has become iconic, legendary, one on a million (well 3 in 108 actually).

If we win the European Cup in next season's kit then that too will be forever immortalised. Bring it on! :)

Gutted I didn't get to Rebel Sports in Perth last week.... Anyone in WA manage to get one before they got taken off the rails? Went into 2 Rebels yesterday and they weren't having any of it, even offered a sweetener to the staff... Just have to wait I suppose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.