New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

ban-mcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whothefisAlice said:
Cracking new kits?

Yeah those 2 shirts Umbro knocked up in 5 minutes after looking at the last England kit template. The one that's exactly the same as the Celtic one. Those 2 wank kits yes them

these are belters, not sure how you both can't love them, i think they're ace...

home.JPG

away.JPG

Mainly because i think they are crap and the home one is just an old England kit rip off. I understand maroon with our club and what it means but i hate the fucking colour so therefore i dont like the away kit and apart from that it looks like an old Nike training top from a few years ago

With the money that has been invested, the success we are now seeing on the pitch, and the current construction in and around the Etihad, these kits are a fucking piss take simple as that (if they are genuine after all this crap).

Pathetic and embarrassing, but our football will do the talking, however it will be tough to watch the lads trot around in that shite all season on 4 fronts!!!!

Love em both, this seasons home was a bit girly for me....too much going on. You can't beat the simply umbro ones....

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mainly because i think they are crap and the home one is just an old England kit rip off. I understand maroon with our club and what it means but i hate the fucking colour so therefore i dont like the away kit and apart from that it looks like an old Nike training top from a few years ago

fair do's but i've already tugged one off over the home one.

whothefisAlice said:
With the money that has been invested, the success we are now seeing on the pitch, and the current construction in and around the Etihad, these kits are a fucking piss take simple as that (if they are genuine after all this crap).

Pathetic and embarrassing, but our football will do the talking, however it will be tough to watch the lads trot around in that shite all season on 4 fronts!!!!

Have you seen the kits for Barca and rags?

We could be wearing those utter embarrassments.

whothefisAlice said:

Don't beat around the bush. Tell us what you REALLY think!

whothefisAlice said:

What the fuck? None of that ever means we'll have a pretty kit? It's just a goddamnned design.

Particularly love the home one. Best home kit in the league once again, i'm not really sure about the away one. Colour is a bit too rich for a football kit for my taste.

quiet_riot said:
richards30 said:
possible way around ffpr? have a champions league sponsor and a premier league sponsor? would that work?

Spuds did it, IIRC, so don't see why not.

Yeah they did. Had Autonomy for PL and then Investec for CL and cup matches.
Bagged them an extra few million IIRC.
Which other family member of the sheik owns a company to sponsor us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.