New kit leaked (apparently) (not THAT kit)

Slightly dubious, the d on the end of the either doesn't seem to line up with the badge, the silver on the badge looks like it was added after the photo and zoomed in 4x the Etihad text doesn't look real but we will see

apple4lex said:
adammck said:
Lad in Australia said this was in one of the Rebel Sports stores the other day...

547862_3986094490276_1218186531_3669239_1156374768_n.jpg

I'm the one that took this photo.

It's 100% authentic. Rebel have secured a deal with Umbro not too long ago, hence why we never see MCFC last year.

For anyone wondering what it feels like, it's a similar material to our 2010/11 kit.

I have just rang Rebel Sports in Melbourne Central, it is not in stock, they have not seen it and they are waiting for the new kits to be released by City.

So calling bullshit!

Edit.. Just rang the Sydney, King Street branch. They do in fact have the above shirts for sale, but could not confirm they are the kit tops, on sale for $99.00.

Hmmmm.

I can't imagine why Umbro would release it in other regions before the club even announce it. But it has happened in the past with other teams.

I'm not too fond on the material either. Like someone said, it gets really hot and you'll be sweating heaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.