new kit

Ken Shabby said:
Came across these from a (usually) reliable source. But don't quote me!

manchestercityhome.png
manchestercityaway.png
manchestercitythird.png

Blue = Very good
White = Gorgeous
Black = Shite.

Sorry, I know it seems to be everyone else's favourite but, is it just me or is that black shirt not at all dissimilar to something that a certain club out Salford direction wore about ten years ago?

mad4city said:
Sorry, I know it seems to be everyone else's favourite but, is it just me or is that black shirt not at all dissimilar to something that a certain club out Salford direction wore about ten years ago?

Well they did have a black shirt with white and gold on it - but so have Pompey and Spuds...and loads others, so not a biggie really.

Cal said:
mad4city said:

Well they did have a black shirt with white and gold on it - but so have Pompey and Spuds...and loads others, so not a biggie really.

We wore black before they even wore red. We were blue before they were red too.

I love all the new kits, I saw the dodgy picture that was posted awhile back of all these kits (the pic was a bit dark and I think i remember someone saying they were printed on t-shirts or something) and I liked the away kit back then but not so much the home one, seeing this picture now has changed my view.
Can't wait till these are released, Be getting them all.
I like the way white away kits design for having the sponsor small under the badge aswell, something different.

phoenixxblue said:
Why are people obsessed with the older badge? The current badge (disregarding the eagle bit) is basically, the crest of THE CITY OF MANCHESTER. The old badge features (in place of the three rivers of Manchester) the red rose of Lancashire. I know that Manchester was, historically, part of Lancashire but ask any Mancunian under the age of about 50 and they will not regard themselves as Lancastrians.
For me:
MANCHESTER = CITY
LANCASHIRE = Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool, pie eating etc.
I dont want a red rose on the badge!
we are from lancashire and allways will be just because some civil servent moved the boundary in the 70,s means fuck all my grandad will be turning in is grave ,used to say to me just thank god you wasnt born in yorkshire i am 53 born and raised in denton,greater manchester was just invented by some twat sat at a desk in whitehall,manchester is in lancs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.