new kit

MattyBlue20 said:
Ken Shabby said:
Came across these from a (usually) reliable source. But don't quote me!

manchestercityhome.png
manchestercityaway.png
manchestercitythird.png

these are awesome, anyone know what long sleeve detail will look like? or what the back will?

I'm assuming the same as these with a bit of extra material on the arm bits.

Kits look cool! spoke to someone from the club yesterday who said they may be launched in about 8 weeks! Prefer the new badge or the old old badge that is round with a shield in the middle with the boat in the top half and the three stipes in the bottom half of the shield!

calcoopMCFC said:
not sure been to a forum meetin a city tonight and he sed he needs the right

Have you got the right to buy your old badge back?
We've got the right.

Great advert that was.

manchestercityhome.png
manchestercityaway.png
manchestercitythird.png

Still the bog's dollox. All three for me this year. Old badge next year perhaps. We could compromise and have both badges, half-size, next to each other: that would be the typcial City solution. Or would having no badge at all be typcial City? How about selling each shirt with both badges with some velcro, and we could put on whatever badge suited our mood that day?
Sorted. Garry!

Clubber said:
MattyBlue20 said:
Ken Shabby said:
Came across these from a (usually) reliable source. But don't quote me!

manchestercityhome.png
manchestercityaway.png
manchestercitythird.png

these are awesome, anyone know what long sleeve detail will look like? or what the back will?

I'm assuming the same as these with a bit of extra material on the arm bits.
lol,you asked for that!

Why are people obsessed with the older badge? The current badge (disregarding the eagle bit) is basically, the crest of THE CITY OF MANCHESTER. The old badge features (in place of the three rivers of Manchester) the red rose of Lancashire. I know that Manchester was, historically, part of Lancashire but ask any Mancunian under the age of about 50 and they will not regard themselves as Lancastrians.
For me:
MANCHESTER = CITY
LANCASHIRE = Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool, pie eating etc.
I dont want a red rose on the badge!

phoenixxblue said:
Why are people obsessed with the older badge? The current badge (disregarding the eagle bit) is basically, the crest of THE CITY OF MANCHESTER. The old badge features (in place of the three rivers of Manchester) the red rose of Lancashire. I know that Manchester was, historically, part of Lancashire but ask any Mancunian under the age of about 50 and they will not regard themselves as Lancastrians.
For me:
MANCHESTER = CITY
LANCASHIRE = Blackburn, Preston, Blackpool, pie eating etc.
I dont want a red rose on the badge!

So what county would Mancunians under 50 say they were from?
Kent?
Don't talk round ones.
The old badge IS Manchester City.
Bring it back,stick it on that new black shirt and I shall probably ejaculate with joy.

Hope we don't get the old badge back, i love the new one.

I dont see how anything other than the current badge could be more ideal for us. Ok - get rid of the Eagle and stars, but what could be better for Manchesters only football team than the crset of the City of Manchester. I just dont get this thing with the red rose. I am a Mancunian and I dont regard myself as coming from "Lancashire". If you go abroad and someone asks you where you come from you say Manchester not Lancashire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.