New kit

scottyboi said:
quiet_riot said:
Some of us prefer the new badge as well, you know.

This.

Just because some old ***** had the old badge why should the younger fans and some older. Be punished because of a badge that got changed over 20 years ago. Keep it as it is ffs.

I agree too, not so sure on the old badge as it looks very outdated and has wierd colours to it that dont repesent manchester city- we should keep it as it is.

1.618034 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
IMO, the new badge looks tacky and the old badge looks dated

So a completely new one for the new project? Ideas?

Well not really. I thin the new ones a bit tacky but I don't think a huge deal should be made of it. Leave it as it is, much more important things to concentrate on rite now!

The Fat el Hombre said:
1.618034 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Well not really. I thin the new ones a bit tacky but I don't think a huge deal should be made of it. Leave it as it is, much more important things to concentrate on rite now!

What about if we just dropped the stars?

The only thing that irks me is the MCFC part. I'd prefer Manchester City Football Club.

I'd prefer a redesigned old badge, a la Wigan.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
The only thing that irks me is the MCFC part. I'd prefer Manchester City Football Club.

mancity01zs7-734.png

?

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

I'd prefer a redesigned old badge, a la Wigan.

Didnt you design your own version of the "old" style badge? Have you got it still? (not the Australian one, lol)

quiet_riot said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
1.618034 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

What about if we just dropped the stars?

I agree, drop the stars, wot do they mean anyway?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.