New kit

Thanks for that. I look forward to seeing the new kits. There's no doubt we have had some crap over the last few years. And as for Urmbro, we should be with them for sure! They are the Manchester firm and should be with us.

The difference in quality is noticeable straight away, much better than the flimsy shite we normally get. The price seemed a bit vague though - I got told £40, £45, and £50 by different people. Said to Cook that £50 would be a piss take (though not in those words) so we'll have to see. Towards the end of the end of the night £44.99 seemed to be the consensus.

What a great day its been. First we hear about us signing a quality midfielder like Barry then Ric whose opinon I respect alot gives a positive review of the much anticipated new kits.

Cheers Ric, while I'm here I'd personally like to thank for all you do for us here on Bluemoon.

£45 is a 50% hike over this year's. It's a bit much. Nevertheless I'll buy the home one.

£40!!

If the shirts are that price i'll only be getting one...i was hoping they'd be closer to the £30-35 mark. For football shirts thats reasonable.

citymad said:
What a great day its been. First we hear about us signing a quality midfielder like Barry then Ric whose opinon I respect alot gives a positive review of the much anticipated new kits.

Cheers Ric, while I'm here I'd personally like to thank for all you do for us here on Bluemoon.

here here

- Sorry i'm posting loads got school in the morning have to cram loads in haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.