New kit

Kevcod said:
I'm guessing that as there are 3 kits they'll be (at leat) one new one next season as well.
Is the Black/Gold one the same template as Rangers home shirt, do you know?

Search for the photos on here.

Did they have any of the training gear Ric?

Yeah - a few things - quite plain and simple - I don't buy the stuff though.

On the pricing front, if you are reading this Mr Cook, why don't we make sure the City store matches the price at Sports Direct?

Cook pointed out that despite the shirts being that more expensive than what we're used to, the quality of them is unlike no other. 'Its fitted that well, its like wearing a suit' was the phrase I think.

( I'm not trying to be flipant by the way, it is a good idea and will bring ALL the money to City, raising our overall average profit on the shirt sales.
There is an arguemnent for loyalty etc, but if you have to but 3 new shirts + the same for your kids ANY saving is to be sought out.

You can reply on here if you want !

The third will be limited edition as well by the way.

masterwig said:
What is the point in doing limited editions?

I dunno really, given the demand for the limited edition shirts. Isn't the club's reasoning that they don't want to mass release three shirts in a season??

Am I alone in thinking that Blue's fans absolute favoutite strip is the 1969 FA Cup winning shirt of Red/Black AC Milan style!
You seem impressed with the home kit so I look forward to viewing it

liamctid said:
The third will be limited edition as well by the way.
That should be fun on July 1st. Lots of people missed out on the brilliant white/blue LCS 3rd kit so it will be absolutely manic for this one.

masterwig said:

Isn't it something to do with the rules? I'm sure I read you can only bring out one new kit per season, or two, so the third must be limited edition.

manchester blue said:
masterwig said:

Isn't it something to do with the rules? I'm sure I read you can only bring out one new kit per season, or two, so the third must be limited edition.
I think you may be right. But if so, the club have dropped a big bollock by not making the black one the limited edition. We will have hundreds more kits in the future like the black one that have absolute nothing to do with Manchester City or our history. It might look nice, but I'm not really bothered about it.

The white one, on the other hand, is a must-have for pretty much everybody.

By the way the kit pictures are in the FAQ thread at the top of the main forum for those who still have not seen them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.