New kit

Dubai Blue said:
Nicky D said:
The sizing certainly makes it more complicated if you live overseas! Need to try it on first!
Not really. Just pull a t-shirt out of your wardrobe that you like the fit of, measure its chest and if it comes out at 38-40 inches, then you buy the size 38-40. What could be simpler?

As we found out this year, S M L XL can quite often mean completely different things to different companies/styles.

Yeah that was their point

Dubai Blue said:
Nicky D said:
The sizing certainly makes it more complicated if you live overseas! Need to try it on first!
Not really. Just pull a t-shirt out of your wardrobe that you like the fit of, measure its chest and if it comes out at 38-40 inches, then you buy the size 38-40. What could be simpler?

As we found out this year, S M L XL can quite often mean completely different things to different companies/styles.

Yeah that was their point

Ric - did they have any of the long sleeved versions on show? I'm particularly interested in the home strip - I'd love it if it had nice retro white cuffs on it.

Looks like I'm going to have to get all three in the following order

3rd/Ltd edition kit... no WAY am I missing out on that one.
Away Kit - Looks class
Home (long sleeved if there cuffs are right).... perfect early christmas present to myself when the weather starts getting colder.

Jesus I am excited... Barry signed yesterday, new kits confirmed and looking ace and more signings on the way. Get in!

I wonder if we'll release official pics of the kits when we've signed the fabled 5+2... I can see the OS splash page now:

"The Magnificent Seven"

[image] All seven new signings wearing their shirts [image]

Dubai Blue said:
Nicky D said:

Ok will do. It's not so much the chest size I'm unsure of; more the cut of the sleeves depending on what size I get.

NQT said:
Did anyone ask why we needed a third kit? We have sky blue first kit and the second is all black, which club/clubs are both of these going to clash with?
Anyone who has been following football in the last ten years should know full well why clubs have third kits (and 'Champions League away' shirts).
"I've got to buy three shirts each for me and the kids now (at 40-odd quid a piece)" should give you a clue if you're still struggling...

Hi Ric

Any news on whether the stewards have a new kit as our own home "flourescent orange" one is a few years old now!

Also have we changed our sponsors, I know we have a long association with "Floors to go" but in the words of Graham 'The Turnip' Taylor, I dont like orange.

I cant believe NOBODY else has asked this already or maybe I have missed this ;)

Buckers said:
These are the new kits, that other home shirt is a fake... or thats what im told! But by sound of Rics description these sound spot on!

manci.jpg

These are the kits going off the description in the latest MCFC press release!

Umbro mentioning the fan meeting on their blog: <a class="postlink" href="http://blog.umbro.com/blogs/2009/06/05/fans-launch-for-city-strips/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blog.umbro.com/blogs/2009/06/05/ ... ty-strips/</a>

Another image on there too, a close up of the badge on the white kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.