New kit

MattyBlue20 said:
Sorry if it has already been said but i have seen other team shirts also made from umbro and they (Sunderland, Blackburn, West Ham) all have the same style of coloar and water mark on the inside and something written on the back, i was just wondering if this is the same with us and if so what's written on the back and what is the water mark? cheers

No, this isn't the same with us, I guess cos we're Umbro's big name, their biggest club side. I think on our kits the Umbro logo will be more compact, like on the new England kit? Whereas these new Umbro kits have the older type of stretched logo. 'Fraid I can't describe it any other way!

Plus I think our kits will be fitted differently, just like the new England kit, with chest sizing, as opposed to S, M, L.

Nicky D said:
MattyBlue20 said:
Sorry if it has already been said but i have seen other team shirts also made from umbro and they (Sunderland, Blackburn, West Ham) all have the same style of coloar and water mark on the inside and something written on the back, i was just wondering if this is the same with us and if so what's written on the back and what is the water mark? cheers

No, this isn't the same with us, I guess cos we're Umbro's big name, their biggest club side. I think on our kits the Umbro logo will be more compact, like on the new England kit? Whereas these new Umbro kits have the older type of stretched logo. 'Fraid I can't describe it any other way!

Plus I think our kits will be fitted differently, just like the new England kit, with chest sizing, as opposed to S, M, L.

Yeah that sizing sounds disappointing, rather it be S, M, L and so on. dont like the new england home shirt

r01z said:
i think the watermark says 'tailored by umbro'

the water mark also shows the badges of the clubs involved so maybe a shield on the inside neck would be nice, better than this seasons anyways

MattyBlue20 said:
Nicky D said:
MattyBlue20 said:

Yeah that sizing sounds disappointing, rather it be S, M, L and so on. dont like the new england home shirt

The sizing certainly makes it more complicated if you live overseas! Need to try it on first!

article-1164758-04710FEB000005DC-560_468x380.jpg

this is the new kit apparently ..

Nicky D said:
MattyBlue20 said:
Nicky D said:
MattyBlue20 said:

The sizing certainly makes it more complicated if you live overseas! Need to try it on first!

Thats true, and even makes like adidas and nike vary in sizes within the UK

These are the new kits, that other home shirt is a fake... or thats what im told! But by sound of Rics description these sound spot on!

manci.jpg

Nicky D said:
Not really. Just pull a t-shirt out of your wardrobe that you like the fit of, measure its chest and if it comes out at 38-40 inches, then you buy the size 38-40. What could be simpler?

As we found out this year, S M L XL can quite often mean completely different things to different companies/styles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.