New kit

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
My apologies if this has already been asked but are we actually going to keep a kit for the traditional 2 seasons as a father of two mini Blue Mooners its costing me a fortune every year. On the positive side the home shirt looks brilliant really liking the retro look for me it looks much better than with the awful effort that is the England shirt!

I have 3 lads and used to get pissed off with the change every season , however, i can honestly say that 1 kit never lasts 12 months anyway..... they hammer it and if its 45 quid , i still think its the best value for money for the amount of wear my kids get out of them....

NQT said:
Did anyone ask why we needed a third kit? We have sky blue first kit and the second is all black, which club/clubs are both of these going to clash with?
I'm guessing away to Chelsea, Everton, West Ham, Aston Villa, Burnley, and maybe Birmingham.

we may get a better look at the home kit sooner than the realise day. the big signing that we may get, surely will have a lot of press coverage and the usual photo of them holding up their new shirt, just a thought.

Dubai Blue said:
NQT said:
Did anyone ask why we needed a third kit? We have sky blue first kit and the second is all black, which club/clubs are both of these going to clash with? Also what period of time will these kits be in use for?
I imagine it'll be used against dark blue teams like Chelsea, Portsmouth and Everton. And hopefully we'll keep these for 2 years now.

We've played in sky against Chelsea and Everton when they've worn their dark blue kit and last seasons red and black stripe which we wore against Everton isn't that much difference from the new all black kit.

It seems really stupid that the third kit which has had such a fantastic reception from the majority is more than likely going to be dropped after just a season.

manchester blue said:
masterwig said:
What is the point in doing limited editions?

Isn't it something to do with the rules? I'm sure I read you can only bring out one new kit per season, or two, so the third must be limited edition.

I don't think so, cos a few teams seem to bring out three every season, without them being limited edition, such as Everton, Spurs. Plus Liverpool bring out three in the alternate year that their home kit changes.

I have to say that in principle it's not a bad idea by City; but maybe it'd be better if the home and away kits changed in alternating years, and we only brought out a third kit every two seasons??

Dubai Blue said:
Either way, I wished they'd gone the whole hog and put maroon trim on them.

Oh well, you can't have it all, I suppose.

Haha that's exactly what I wanted. I agree, at least they've got the shirt right. But one day, one day, it'd be great to see them walk out again in sky blue socks with maroon tops!!

Sorry if it has already been said but i have seen other team shirts also made from umbro and they (Sunderland, Blackburn, West Ham) all have the same style of coloar and water mark on the inside and something written on the back, i was just wondering if this is the same with us and if so what's written on the back and what is the water mark? cheers

here's what i'm talking about

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/ ... -kits.html

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/ ... eaked.html

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/ ... e-kit.html

any feedback would be nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.