New kit

Too much going on. A busy coat of arms AND a roundel?

We should simplify where possible.

Yeah, I'd scrap the roundel which would defeat the point of what our owners are aiming for.

Fuck it, I like the current badge and don't much see the point in changing.

Change the badge, symbol of a new beginning.

The old badge is a classic, WTF has an eagle got to do with Manchester??

manchestermooner said:
Change the badge, symbol of a new beginning.

The old badge is a classic, WTF has an eagle got to do with Manchester??

manchestereagle.jpg

8zgphx.jpg

ManCityX said:
I'm worried about the order they will change the kits each year. Each shirt should be given a 2 season life span, rather than changing them all like we did this season. No matter what way you look at it, it's a ripoff when that happens. I especially don't want them changing after a year, now that the quality is so good as well!

I'd say keep the home and third shirt for the 2009/10 and 2010/11 seasons. Change the black shirt at the end of the 2009/10 season (to a kit like the Wembley '99 shirt!) and then alternate in this way.

It's proper that the home shirt alternates seasons with an away/third shirt, rather than alternating with away/third, since people may not be too willing to buy two different 'away' shirts in one summer

Definitely. This is somethng I've been saying for a while. And with this method, whose to say that sales of the shirts would be adversely affected anyway? Besides, given that we're not exactly strapped for cash, there's no need to go milking the fans dry at every turn.

I hope they do make the shirts last longer than one season. its not the most complex system.

we keep the home kit for 2 years.
we have the away kit for this year which then moves as the new third a year later.
we have the third kit for a year which is replaced by the current away.
and we bring out a new shirt to replace this seasons away.

= 2 years, 4 shirts brought out.
= 3 years, 6 shirts brought out.

simples

MattyBlue20 said:
I hope they do make the shirts last longer than one season. its not the most complex system.

we keep the home kit for 2 years.
we have the away kit for this year which then moves as the new third a year later.
we have the third kit for a year which is replaced by the current away.
and we bring out a new shirt to replace this seasons away.

= 2 years, 4 shirts brought out.
= 3 years, 6 shirts brought out.

simples

Yes, this is a great idea. Exactly the system we should be using. Besides, Liverpool, United and Arsenal all change their home shirts every two seasons, so if it's good enough for them not to fleece the fans in that respect, then it should be good enough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.