New kits (and the City film)

Cityawaybest.jpg

I really don't think people are giving enough credit to that cotton look with that pin striping. It's a subtle addition but I think it will look really class up front in person. Tough to appreciate that on the computer screen.

I think they all look fuckin' great personally, cheers Umbro, glad the 'leaked' pictures were high resolution and professionally photographed

All of them are an improvement on last years, albeit a slight improvement, but it was generally agreed last years were spot-on, so I'm more than happy that Umbro didn't fuck with it for the sake of it (lazer blue, white sleeves)

They are simple, slick, and the black gk shirt is going to look great. Really hope we get a nice font for the euro names and numbers too.

Nobody in the league has better kits than us! Have you SEEN Liverpool's and the rag's this season?? Christ!!

First off, I think the away kit is class. Well done Umbro. Last years kits were dedicated to our history and it was a huge hit with the fanbase. Now i know Navy is not a traditional city color but why can't they make a statement the year after kits remembering where we "came from" that says something about "change". We will never forget our history, but this is a new dawn for City.

I also want to say that i think with the away kit you have to look at it in the whole. Think about that color on top of white shorts and HOOP socks. They may be a little out there, but look at who we have wearing them. Tevez, Ade, David Silva, Kolarov, Possible Ballotelli, Torres? I mean, we will be a step above the rest of the league. I for one can see where Umbro is coming from and i LOVE IT.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.