New kits (and the City film)

Bloody hell, how dull is that away top, must have taken the designer all of 3 seconds to come up with that

Project said:
So we've had 5 consecutive good to great kits from Umbro yet people are talking about "lazy"? Please. Take a look at *every* other kit in this league and we still have the smartest set by far. Folks need to be careful of what they wish for. I'm happy that with Umbro we are treated as their #1 customer and the days of disgusting Reebok kits are behind us.

ditto

Top quality kits, my tops from last year are still looking good, the shape is as it was when i bought them, to think i worn them at least once a week and they have been washed at least 50 times.

not sure ill be getting either tbh

the home one is nearly identical as last years, perhaps except the white on the sleeves,

and the away one looks dull and bland a bit,
bit dissapointed really if these are them,

hopefully umbro put them up to throw us off the scent so we will be suprised, but cant see it,,

if had to get one (and usually do, as always get one for my birthday) i'd go for away one, the home is just to similar for me

If City win a cup in this away shirt, navy will become a 'City colour'. Sayin'.

And last season's home shirt could be called 'dull', but it's the best (sponsored) City home shirt ever. Less is more.

Not sure if it's because I'd convinced myself the away kit was going to be maroon; before the idea was ditched for the dark blue and used for the training gear, but i'm pleasanty surprised by how smart the away looks.

Still baffled by the choice of colour but it's not bad. Not sure about the blue etihad logo.

Keeper kit looks smart too :)

Strip

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.umbro.com/#/products/manchester-city-away-shirt/?locale=en_GB/?locale=en_GB/?locale=en_GB/?locale=en_GB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.umbro.com/#/products/manches ... cale=en_GB</a>

Not that thrilled !

I think the kits are very smart and far better than alot of other Premier League Clubs. We're also lucky that Etihad is a simple and smart logo, unlike some of the rubbish ones knocking around.

Whilst I like the new home kit, I think its so similar to last seasons that I don't think they'll sell as well, especially when last seasons were available for £10 in the sale and loads of people bought a second one.

The away kit, very smart but in my opinion not as nice as last seasons. Its a bit too plain. But definitely no disgrace.

Umbro are doing a really good job and when you look at what Everton have had to put up the last two years with le coq sportif away kits, we've had a very lucky escape. Just another example of how much this club has improved in the last few years.

Re: Strip

Underwhelming. Apart from the collar is the same template as the home. Looks more like a training shirt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.