New kits (and the City film)

Hammond said:
MSA13 said:
The jacket has "intricately stitched lettering on the rear?" Any ideas what's on the back? Jacket is the nicest thing our club has offered in a while. Hope it's reasonably priced.

MCFC? its the same jacket as those £100+ England ones... hope it doesn't have the same price tag though

Actually I think it might cost 60 quid instead...those England 'Ramsey' jackets cost about that much.

reassuringly expensive sums up our squad i think we should milk it like stella did in their advert tee shirts ect
wayne gold coast qld

Carlos91 said:
Third kit will be the same that last year?.
Yeah, they're keeping it on. Good news, at least it'll get used a bit more in the Europa League this time round.

i have a picture of the away kit but dont know how to put pictures on here can somebody help please.

The Mercer jacket for those who haven't seen it:

2010Mercer.png

ManCityX said:
cityaway.png

Umbro's first drop of the ball for me. It just isn't Manchester City, and as someone said already, it looks like a Blackburn away shirt.

I accepted last years black with bits of yellow because it had links to the history of Manchester and the honey bee etc, but this looks like it's rolled out of a production line and had our badge stamped on it at random.

No doubt the build quality will be good though.

Thats just going to make my man boobs look bigger :( do like it though

100%manc said:
ManCityX said:
cityaway.png

Umbro's first drop of the ball for me. It just isn't Manchester City, and as someone said already, it looks like a Blackburn away shirt.

I accepted last years black with bits of yellow because it had links to the history of Manchester and the honey bee etc, but this looks like it's rolled out of a production line and had our badge stamped on it at random.

No doubt the build quality will be good though.

Thats just going to make my man boobs look bigger :( do like it though

Give us a feel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.