New kits (and the City film)

Really gutted we havent got a maroon shirt with white pinstripes especially seeing as umbro are bringin maroon back to the club.

The away top is ok i mean it aint terrible but looks too much like a training top for me to splash out £45 on that!

the home shirt looks class, ive got the england away and i can safely say the design is the best shirt ever, the fit is unbelievable. these pics look so much better than the leak aswel as the blue looks alot more 'stand out'

people who are sayin, the away kit is 'not manchester city' we actually wore blue a few years back ( the reebok one ) and away kits are meant to be different anyway, thats why its abit disappointing its blue.

I still fell umbro will bring out some great training gear too and im sure there will be a maroon top that will be around £20 that is as good as that away shirt

I posted this a few pages back but will say it again about the away kit. I just think you have to look at it and think of the whole thing. By itself it looks a tad ordinary, but remember, hoop socks, if your going to have hoop socks that is going to be very buisy. So I think when we see the WHOLE uniform its going to look a lot more balanced because of the shorts and socks, and in turn, will make the shirt slightly different.

NEW HOME AND AWAY KITS - LEAKED PHOTOS

sorry if already posted!

Man%20City%20Umbro%20Home%20shirt%2010%2011%20Leaked.jpg

man-city-third-shirt.jpg

Have to say, the maroon training shirt the reserves were wearing today at Hyde looked proper nice. Wish that was the kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.