New Kits

At work at the mo, so can't see any of the other kits uploaded to P'bucket - but I'm not too keen on even the one I did!

I'm sure it will look amazing tho, I trust Umbro to sort it out...saying that, where did Woz actually see this picture?

Going from what woz has said I reckon Cal has got it spot on. Not to say that I am overly impressed with it but again it looks like we are going retro.

I'm not a fan of the shield round the badge at all but I am sure though that umbro will astound us again. This seasons kit was by far the best in the prem so there is no reason why next season won't be as special - esepcially seen as this is to be our title winning kit!!! lol

Where did you see the pic woz? Was their a full maroon coloured shield behind the crest or just a maroon outline?

Here's to hoping.

The Kippax Seagul said:
Was their a full maroon coloured shield behind the crest or just a maroon outline?

I'm hoping that it's a white background with a maroon trim to the shield. Or maroon stitching around the badge, instead of black.

Or even just no block coloured shield just the outline in maroon.

So the crest is on the shirt like this season (not stiched into a crappy shield emblem thing) but it is surrounded by a maroon outline of a shield or circle or whatever.

I hope we are running on the right lines here! Woz - you have a lot to answer for!!!

Who the heck thought that sky blue would look nice with maroon! I won't buy it if its like what has been said. Bloody villa's kit is proof that maroon and sky blue look bloody atrocious together.

smith1855 said:
Who the heck thought that sky blue would look nice with maroon! I won't buy it if its like what has been said. Bloody villa's kit is proof that maroon and sky blue look bloody atrocious together.
It's part of our history.

On another note, I'd love to go way back to black shorts and socks.

Some of the kits in this thread are a very odd blue. Kind of like the blue that FIFA has our current kit as.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.