New Kits

danburge82 said:
Shields around the crest have never looked good on any kitevert! So bringing it back, after Umbro absolutely nailed the brilliant embroidery on the crest or last seasons kits, will be a mistake!

Yea but plain 'retro' shirts were always a bit bland looking til Umbro pulled it of with England and us...Umbro won't make a disaster out of it, I'm sure it'll look mint when it come out - it'll be different, but still 'City' - and the other new Umbro 'tailored' kits for next season haven't got any shields around the badges (apart from Sunderland last year) so again, it'll be unique to City hopefully.

Cal said:
danburge82 said:
Shields around the crest have never looked good on any kit ever! So bringing it back, after Umbro absolutely nailed the brilliant embroidery on the crest on last seasons kits, will be a mistake!

Yea but plain 'retro' shirts were always a bit bland looking til Umbro pulled it of with England and us...Umbro won't make a disaster out of it, I'm sure it'll look mint when it come out - it'll be different, but still 'City' - and the other new Umbro 'tailored' kits for next season haven't got any shields around the badges (apart from Sunderland last year) so again, it'll be unique to City hopefully.

Hope so, really been proud if our kits from last season - apart from that we've only had a few bloody months with them now we're sacking two of em off - and would be disappointed to see some lame effort compared to the best kits we've ever had!

Morning blues.

Going back to my previous posts and the section about us possbily having a similar kit to the new Rangers home shirt, we were working off a leaked image.

Now, the Ranger's shirt has been confirmed by the club - take a look:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/rangers-home-shirts-1011_7324" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/r ... -1011_7324</a>

Again, taking what woz has said to be bob on - ours could very well be like this.

That Rangers shirt is very nice

Rangerspromo3.jpg

i see no shield :D

I like it as well.

I think, again if what woz has see is right, this will be the same as ours - WITHOUT A SHIELD!!

Having said that, a few blues on here have pointed out, after the 10 year deal last year with umbro, we are their promo boys so I'd hope we'd be outside the template, same but different colour kits given the rest of the teams using umbro.

Have you noticed, this season the kits already released by umbro sport the "tailored" umbro badge - the smaller one we had - as opposed to the template chaps with the stretched version. I hope we aren't going to fall into the template bollocks so our kit is the same as every bugger elses but a different colour!!!

UMBRO - No sheild and no shitty template kit PLEASE . . . . . We live in hope!

Top left or bottom right is the best....
But not a patch on the current shirt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.