New Kits

Trigger said:
The Kippax Seagul said:
JESUS CHRIST!!

There IS to be a new home and away kit!

The Third kit is STAYING and we, as a club, are STAYING with UMBRO!

Not Puma, not nike, not adidas - UMBRO!!

We HAVE signed a 10 year deal

For all the Clarkie's read this as this is FACT!

Not sure what the clarkie thing is about but I agree. Am not in itk, just using common sense, with the 3rd shirt staying and the home and away shirt on sale, these are pretty big clues. I would also say that considering the 3rd shirt is saying there will be no change in badge either.

Going off what Umbro do (have one model kit and adapt it for all teams, englad away, same set up as out home shirt, england home shirt, rangers now the same) we will end up with a home shirt same as rangers, so sky blue with white collar, and away shirt (this remember is only my opinion going off umbro's past trends) will be same style as home but maroon. I think this as they produced this colour shirt before. And they will stick with what they know and tradition.

The Kippax Seagul said:
JESUS CHRIST!!

There IS to be a new home and away kit!

The Third kit is STAYING and we, as a club, are STAYING with UMBRO!

Not Puma, not nike, not adidas - UMBRO!!

We HAVE signed a 10 year deal

So we will see Jesus Christ in a Gola City shirt.......Thanks for the news.

ReVoRolla said:
The Pink Panther said:
Well all I know is that the new kit will have the old badge on and it'll be manufactured by Puma

Nope and Nope, PMSFLMYFHO!!!
shirtsa.jpg

I like these..
And as someone pointed out weren't we 2 years into a 5 year contract with Le Coq when we pulled the plug on that one. So no reason we wont pull out of the Umbro contract.

Not saying it will happen just that it is possible

Jonnos left peg said:
ReVoRolla said:
Nope and Nope, PMSFLMYFHO!!!
shirtsa.jpg

I like these..
And as someone pointed out weren't we 2 years into a 5 year contract with Le Coq when we pulled the plug on that one. So no reason we wont pull out of the Umbro contract.

Not saying it will happen just that it is possible
You seem to be serious, so I'm opening myself up to a possible clarkie by saying that there is a reason we won't pull out of the Umbro contract: The third kit is staying. And who makes that?

Halfpenny said:
You seem to be serious, so I'm opening myself up to a possible clarkie by saying that there is a reason we won't pull out of the Umbro contract: The third kit is staying. And who makes that?

The way City operate now nothing would surprise me. That is a photo not a mock up so why would puma go through the trouble of producing a kit?
there are 2 possibilities:
1) that was puma's attempt to win the contract for the current shirts (which Umbro now have)
2) that is next years kit.

I dont really care tbh i'll buy it whatever it is. just offering food for thought.

Jonnos left peg said:
Halfpenny said:

The way City operate now nothing would surprise me. That is a photo not a mock up so why would puma go through the trouble of producing a kit?
1) that was puma's attempt to win the contract for the current shirts (which Umbro now have)

I dont really care tbh i'll buy it whatever it is. just offering food for thought.
It's a Photoshop mate.

Jonnos left peg said:
Halfpenny said:

PMSL!! That is a photograph but of another team's kit (i think lazio's). Someone has just stuck etihad and a city badge on it!! Lol youve just brought a new dimension to the concept of clarkies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.